FF's Greatest Jaguars of All Time - #2

pwny

Who is the Second Greatest Jaguar of all time?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Second Greatest Jaguar of all time?

• Tony Boselli
    • Tony Brackens
    • Mark Brunell
    • John Henderson
    • Maurice Jones Drew
    • Keenan McCardell
    • Daryl Smith
    • Jimmy Smith
    • Marcus Stroud
    • Other (please specify)

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah, this one will be near-unanimous.

So I guess to inspire actual discussion, which players do people want to see added to the list?

How about Jimmy smith? Arguebly better then Keenan. 

Id look at mike peterson to be added soon as well.

I could make a case for the trio of vince manuwai brad meester and chris naeole. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

How about Jimmy smith? Arguebly better then Keenan. 

Id look at mike peterson to be added soon as well.

I could make a case for the trio of vince manuwai brad meester and chris naeole. 

I accidentally left Jimmy off this poll when he was on the poll for #1. He's on it now, as he's probably the most likely to get a vote in this poll, and is the front runner for #3 imo.

I can add those three. I'm also thinking CC, Yan and Ramsey need to be added sooner rather than later, even current anger towards the latter two will drop them from where they should actually end up.

Just now, pwny said:

I accidentally left Jimmy off this poll when he was on the poll for #1. He's on it now, as he's probably the most likely to get a vote in this poll, and is the front runner for #3 imo.

I can add those three. I'm also thinking CC, Yan and Ramsey need to be added sooner rather than later, even current anger towards the latter two will drop them from where they should actually end up.

Ya but at the same token theres also a more recent bias on craptastic teams vs playoff jags

10 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

What's the criteria?

Best?

Most tenured?

Most talented?

You can choose whichever criteria you would like to exemplify what it means to be great. And argue over those semantics if you want!

I'm going to call this one already. It was completely obvious before even posting that Boselli would run away with this, and seeing all 9 votes so far go to him just solidifies it completely.

However, if you haven't voted, still do so! We appreciate all your interactions.