Who do you not want your division rivals to get?

Jason_Bengal_Fl

Dolphins getting Chase Young or even Isaiah Young would suck. Overrated as he may be, getting Burrow would suck too for the Phins.

The Jets could get anyone and it wouldn’t bother me.

Bills don’t have a first so... I don’t care. Just don’t take Jake Fromm away from the Patriots or Tee Higgins.

I don't want any of the big 3 WRs on the 49ers and certainly not Lamb. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of drafting a WR after just trading for Nuk, taking Lamb at 8 would at least keep him away from the 49ers. Let alone that he could indeed be BPA on our board.

Edited by Fullback

I don't want GB or Minn to get Mims, or Reagor

GB specifically I don't want them to draft Jordan Love, because they'd be the only team in the league to turn what I think is a near guaranteed bust into the next HoF qb that carries that damn franchise another decade.

GB or Detroit I wouldn't want them getting a 1-2nd round RB this draft, because I think this RB class is actually VERY strong, despite not having the one standout "elite" guy, and I'd hate to see either team actually get a truly strong running game going.

48 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Giants - Simmons

Eagles - any of the big 4 WRs (Jefferson)

Cowboys - same as Eagles

God I hope we don't get Jefferson either.

Redskins - Chase Young but lol
Giants - Actually trading down because it makes sense
Cowboys - Any of the Big 3* WRs