• Nay
  2. 2. Do we get Delpit?

• Yes
    • Yes, but only if he falls to 41.
  3. 3. Hornby

• Why?
    • I'm bringing it back.

I honestly don't think we're going OT

I think the thought process is going to be about taking the best player and not the need. Not that these OTs dont potentially warrant best player but I think they'll look to trade up for Isaiah Simmons and if they can't make the move I think CeeDee Lamb will be the pivot.

Mack Wilson showed tremendous upside but outside of him we have nothing. Simmons offers the versatility needed to be a 3 down beast.

Lamb to me is the best we in this draft. He's special. We have OBJ and Landry, but we lack our #2, Lamb also becomes the future OBJ replacement 

They could also trade back but I see them being aggressive, Berry gets what he wants. I think Chase Young is the most coveted player in the draft, wouldn't be surprised if they made a run at him but ultimately fall short

Edited by TeHDruiD

Maybe it's Browns' conditioning but I have a foreboding that the nerds somehow are going to come out of this draft with less than our draft capital is worth.

Maybe not Kitchens bad (looking competent in FA and drafting completely differently, for the worse).

Maybe not Wirfs and Delpit bad, but not good.