BayRaider 48 Hour-Eve Mock Draft (Three Rounds)

BayRaider

Not a fan at all. You overdrafted Okwara. Titans usually have some kind of visit with guys they take and nothing on him. Plus OLB isn’t a big as a need especially when I see Clowney being a Titan within the next couple of weeks. You didn’t draft their biggest need in the first 3 rounds. Davis is one of the more overrated prospects in the draft. Any other school and he’d be a mid round guy. Davidson in the first makes a lot of sense and is definitely a Vrabel guy. Gives all out effort at all times and has position versatility. Can play all over the front. Akers in the 2nd as it fills a need for the 2nd RB and Amik Robertson in the 3rd as it fills a huge need.

So Falcons trade completely out of the first and get less value than they would need for an 18 spot jump? That makes no sense.

Delpit - meh. But I get where your head's at.

Diggs - love it.

Swift - Can't see them taking a RB in the 2nd when in 13 years as Falcons GM, Dimitroff has taken a total of 1 RB in the first 3 rounds, and they were towards the middle of the 3rd. a DT like Madubuike or OL like Cushenberry makes more sense there.

Hamilton - He's cool, but if they go DL in the 2nd, going with an OL like HArris or an EDGE here makes sense too.

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I see Dugger playing LB for you guys mostly. 

We tend to bring the safety in the box. Jefferson was supposed to be a thumper and handle the job in the run game, but it never came to light. Dugger would still see action on the back end as a safety. Our scheme is so diverse that he would fit that LB/SS hybrid role

32. Kansas City Chiefs Kristian Fulton CB, LSU
63. Kansas City Chiefs Cam Akers RB, Florida State
96. Kansas City Chiefs Logan Wilson LB, Wyoming

C-

Fulton is always one to consider with regard to his off field issues. Contrary to popular opinion, the Chiefs do not seek them out. Rather, they look more closely. Tyreek Hill owned his situation, walked the walk and toed the line. He's now the guy that ran the WASP. Kareem Hunt tried to dodge the responsibility and is now on the street. Talent-wise, Fulton is a top 10 pick. He might fall this far, and he might be someone the Chiefs are willing to take a chance with. In any event, it is by far your best pick. In the recent communal mock here, the fans voted Kenneth Murray, which would be the best alternative.

I like Cam Akers at #96. This is too early. More to the point RB is well stocked but LB is not. Jordan Brooks is a no brainer here, unless they take Murray. Then there is a list of players ahead of Akers--Burgess, Arnette, Hunt, Cleveland. 

Wilson is the wrong approach at LB. He represents what they already have--smart but athletically challenged. Again, you could go secondary here, but there are a lot of OL and TE on the board. This is where you can go BPA for RB or WR

J

LOL Scar posted literally word for word exactly what i said it would be thats funny. 

Now as for the Falcons picks i forgot you gave us Delpit that actually gets you a better grade from me i like Delpit in round 2.

2a - Delpit - S  - For me this is a really good pick i prefer Winfield but Delpit's my 2nd choice.
2b - Diggs- CB - Like this pick alot as i think Diggs is a really good CB and the 3rd best CB in this class behind Okudah and Johnson.
2c - Swift - We already know most fans won't like this pick after Gurley and us having 5 RB spots filled already lol.  We have BIGGER NEEDS and we think Gurley will be better than you do.
3rd - Hamilton - Don't dislike the pick as Hamilton is a solid DT but as Scar said Madubuike is a better choice earlier. I know you like Hamilton better yourself of the 2 and We prefer Madu.

Overall not as bad as i thought it would be since i forgot a few of the picks but for sure could be better I would have went like this if we keep the trade which i knew Scar wouldn't like either.

2a - Kenneth Murray - SLB
2b - Xavier Mckinney - S
2c - Justin Madubuike - DT
3rd - Amik Robertson - CB <--- massive man crush on him i like him better than most CB's in this class and if he was like 2 inches taller he would be a 1st rounder imo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

If CJ Henderson falls that far, Minnesota can't afford to pass up on him. The two teams in between us don't need OL so we can wait on Jackson.

Zimmer will never draft a corner who absolutely refuses to tackle. Just like the Raiders.  

Protecting himself is such a cop-out excuse as well. He refused to tackle his entire career. I see him at 24 because of this. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Terrible pick for the Broncos, CeeDee Lamb would be the pick...he IS one of the top 3 WR's but you'd rather short the division rival......CHEAP

Broncos have never once been connected to Lamb, just Jeudy and Ruggs. Plus they need a X Receiver Opposite Sutton. Jeudy, Ruggs, Mims, Aiyuk, and Reagor can all play this position. Not a great fit for Lamb or Jefferson. 

We shall see. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Broncos have never once been connected to Lamb, just Jeudy and Ruggs. Plus they need a X Receiver Opposite Sutton. Jeudy, Ruggs, Mims, Aiyuk, and Reagor can all play this position. Not a great fit for Lamb or Jefferson. 

We shall see. 

Show me where they've been linked to Jones ....but you made that leap.

"After the top four tackles go off the board, there figures to be a gap until the next one is picked. Houston tackle Josh Jones may be the player with the highest variance, with teams viewing him anywhere from a first- to a third-round choice, Rapoport adds. Jones grades as Scouts Inc.’s No. 50 overall prospect and seventh-ranked tackle — also behind Boise State’s Ezra Cleveland and USC’s Austin Jackson."

Edited by Cutler06