• Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island
    • Daniel Bituli, LB, Tennessee
    • Raymond Calais, RB, Louisiana-Lafayette
    • Bryce Perkins, QB, Virginia
    • Jordan Mack, LB, Virginia
    • Nate Stanley, QB, Iowa
    • Josiah Deguara, TE, Cincinnati
    • Dale Harding, LB, Illinois

We've already taken Chase Young, Chase Claypool, Hunter Bryant, Reggie Robinson, Ben Bredeson. We are now on the clock in the 5th round, #154 overall. The following "best" options are available. Who are we taking?

See poll. Assume if they aren't listed, they got drafted (or I forgot). 

Round 1 #2 Overall - Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State

Round 3 #66 Overall - Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame

Round 4 #108 Overall - Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington

Round 4 #142 Overall - Reggie Robinson, CB, Tulsa

Round 5 #162 Overall - Ben Bredeson, G, Michigan

Round 7 #216 Overall - 

Round 7 #229 Overall - 

23 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Bryce Perkins was the worst college qb in the nation. Seeing Hunter and Bredeson on our list. I cant help but feel he fits in a bit to well to leave him out.

I don't want him either. I included him knowing it would get traction.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Bryce Perkins was the worst college qb in the nation. Seeing Hunter and Bredeson on our list. I cant help but feel he fits in a bit to well to leave him out.

I'm a UVA fan,but I wouldn't take a QB with his Neck history and his limitations throwing the ball.Great leader and competitor but more of a UDFA then a pick to me.
IF going a UVA player in 7th think I'd rather try Hasise Dubois before Perkins and about the same as Mack.

1 hour ago, ovfd55 said:

I'm a UVA fan,but I wouldn't take a QB with his Neck history and his limitations throwing the ball.Great leader and competitor but more of a UDFA then a pick to me.
IF going a UVA player in 7th think I'd rather try Hasise Dubois before Perkins and about the same as Mack.

Dubois would be a great grab late.

The senior snagged 75 receptions without a drop in 2019. He was targeted 110 times without dropping a single pass, according to Pro Football Focus. That led the nation.

At 6'3, expected to run a 4.5 or so. Sounds like someone that could work the redzone and come down with the ball. How he didnt get a combine invite when we saw some pretty bad and slow performers this year is beyond me. He should have held a private filmed workout since ProDays were cancelled.

17 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dubois would be a great grab late.

At 6'3, expected to run a 4.5 or so. Sounds like someone that could work the redzone and come down with the ball. How he didnt get a combine invite when we saw some pretty bad and slow performers this year is beyond me. He should have held a private filmed workout since ProDays were cancelled.

Confuses me most sites don't even have him listed in there WR list pool UVA played 4 ranked teams this year
10 Catches 83 yards 2 TDs vs Florida in Bowl game
10 Catches 130 Yards 1 TD vs Clemson in ACC Championship
4 Catches 139 yards vs Va Tech
9 Catches 143 Yards vs Notre Dame
that combined with the 0 Drops I would think he'd at least be Draftable

3 hours ago, ovfd55 said:

Confuses me most sites don't even have him listed in there WR list pool UVA played 4 ranked teams this year
10 Catches 83 yards 2 TDs vs Florida in Bowl game
10 Catches 130 Yards 1 TD vs Clemson in ACC Championship
4 Catches 139 yards vs Va Tech
9 Catches 143 Yards vs Notre Dame
that combined with the 0 Drops I would think he'd at least be Draftable

That’s definitely weird, seems he has the potential to be a late round pick. Maybe we get him as an UDFA steal!

‪Why isn’t Hasise Dubois generating more NFL Draft buzz? | Sports | dailyprogress.com

https://www.dailyprogress.com/sports/why-isn-t-hasise-dubois-generating-more-nfl-draft-buzz/article_0bc2ac5c-4d40-55eb-bb45-4dbd707b7e7b.html‬

I agree with those saying he should be a late round pick. I mean Harmon was and Harmon had a slower 40 then what Dubois is projected to have. I’d be awesome if we could get him as an UDFA or even a 7th round pick. 

Edited by turtle28