Quick trade scenario mock

detroitroar

Kinlaw might not be as polished as Derrick Brown but he is more athletic, has better length and has a super-high ceiling.  Assuming he stays healthy, he will be wrecking blocking schemes for a long time.  That being said, I think folks are nitpicking with Derrick Brown.  He played multiple techniques at Auburn and could coached up to improve as a pass-rusher.  I would be happy with either Derrick Brown or Javan Kinlaw in the first round.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 8:24 AM, flyguy1609 said:

would you be upset if we went Ruggs at pick 18?

I think he’s about the best you can hope for at that spot.  I think Ruggs is awesome.  But I’d rather come out of this draft with one of the big 3: Young, Okudah, Simmons.  I’d take Ruggs over Brown.

On 4/21/2020 at 8:36 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

18 - Klavon Chaisson OLB

26 - Kristan Fulton CB

35 - Ceasar Ruiz, OC/OG

39 - Neville Gallimore DT

67 - Jeremy Chin S

85 - Chase Claypool/Donavan Peoples Jones WR

109 - Darrynton Evans RB

149 - Alex Taylor OT

166 - Madre Harper CB

182 - Garrett Marino DE/DT

Here is something more realistic in my thoughts.  I know after the top 5 its all speculation but this is the type of haul I think we could get, and I would be happy with it.  

It is pretty realistic.  I think Ruiz has a chance to go a little earlier.  I don’t know if I’d be happy with it.  All of those payers I like but all of those player have a high chance of busting to me.  I don’t know the close we get to the draft the more leery of a lot of these players I’m getting.  They just remind me of player or skill sets that I’ve liked in the past that didn’t work out.

On 4/21/2020 at 4:15 PM, NFL_Fan said:

played a madden scenario on franchise. with 2020 draft class. 

1 cb henderson (we picked 10) joe burrow was there. 

2 chaison

3 a RT i forget but fell from 2nd

4 DENZEL MIMS WR my favorite pick

5 JALEN HURTS playing injuries on and picked up Fitzmagic as FA instead of Daniel and Blough

6 a center from duke? i think 

7 DT that fell from 3rd rd

played first game....forgot to put in  the RT and plpayed Bears.....Mack got a quick three sacks lmaoooo. literally blew past him in a straight line. Next game put new guy in and chipping with Hock and much better. Also made a trade for a RG. Hes a 79 overall. but didnt waste any picks at least. Still fun. and no im not a HUrts lover. just wanted a scrambler to develop and he happened to be there. no RB or OL or DL or DB looked good there.  wanted another LB but now stacked and had to trade Jones and Reeves

man jaguars stole my plan lol. sad its the jagssss

• Like 1