JB First And Final Mock (7 1st Round Trades)

What Do You Think?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think?

• Awesome
    • Good
    • So So
    • Never Try This Again

7 Trades

1. LAC Trade For #3 DET

2. ATL Trade For #7 CAR

3. DEN Trade For #13 SF

4. NE Trade For #17 DAL

5. BAL Trade For #26 MIA

6. KC Trade For #27 SEA

7. TB Trade For #31 SF

#1- Cincinnati Bengals- Joe Burrow

#2- Washington Redskins- Chase Young

#3- Los Angeles Chargers- Tua Tagovaiola

#4- New York Giants- Tristan Wirfs

#5- Miami Dolphins- Andrew Thomas

#6- Detroit Lions- Jeff Okudah

#7- Atlanta Falcons- CJ Henderson

#8- Arizona Cardinals- Mekhi Bechton

#9- Jacksonville Jaguars- Isaiah Simmons

#10- Cleveland Browns- Jedrick Wills

#11- New York Jets- Henry Ruggs III

#12- Oakland Raiders- Derrick Brown

#13- Denver Broncos- Jerry Jeudy

#14- Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Javon Kinlaw

#15- San Francisco 49ers- CeeDee Lamb

#16- Carolina Panthers- K’Lavon Chaisson

#17- New England Patriots- Justin Herbert

#18- Miami Dolphins- Jordan Love

#19- Oakland Raiders- Justin Jefferson

#20- Jacksonville Jaguars- Yetur Gross Matos

#21- Philadelphia Eagles- Kenneth Murray

#22- Minnesota Vikings- Lavishka Shenault Jr

#23- Dallas Cowboys- Cesar Ruiz

#24- New Orleans Saints- Jalen Reagor

#25- Minnesota Vikings- Jaylon Johnson

#26- Baltimore Ravens- Patrick Queen

#27- Kansa City Chiefs- D’Andre Swift

#28- Miami Dolphins- Xavier McKinney

#29- Tennessee Titans- Ross Blacklock

#30- Green Bay Packers- Tee Higgins

#31- Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Josh Jones

#32- Seattle Seahawks- Zach Baun

46 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Falcons trading up for Henderson doesn't make much sense. Trading up for Simmons though, that makes sense. Need multiple FAST LBs with the way the NFC south is. Could have three sub-4.4 LBs between Oluokun, Jones and Simmons.

We Both know that TD has a problem with trading up. Does it makes sense to trade up for Henderson Absolutely not.But do I expect Dimitroff to do it....Absolutely, I think they are aiming to train up to about8-10 give up the 2nd round pick and take him. Don't want it to happen but it probably will 

13 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

We Both know that TD has a problem with trading up. Does it makes sense to trade up for Henderson Absolutely not.But do I expect Dimitroff to do it....Absolutely, I think they are aiming to train up to about8-10 give up the 2nd round pick and take him. Don't want it to happen but it probably will 

With Simmons there, it makes a lot more sense to trade up for him is what I'm saying.

3 hours ago, ConcessionStandChronicles said:

6. KC Trade For #27 SEA

#27- Kansas City Chiefs- D’Andre Swift

The trade makes good sense. A player the Chiefs want is sliding, so they trade up to get him. That player is Ross Blacklock. If Swift is still there at #32, the Chiefs try to trade back or take Baun themselves.

Good start but muffed the punt on the return. D

J

God awful trade up for Henderson for the Falcons.  With Simmons there and the best prospect in this draft he is for sure the right choice at 7 if we trade up.   CB is super deep and Henderson honestly just isn't that good compared to the rest of them.   Plus we have a bigger need at SLB than we do at CB.  So bigger need + Better player = better pick.   The choice is Simmons there and it's not even close as i wouldn't even take Henderson at pick 16 much less trading up for him at pick 7.

2 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

Im not putting it past him to trade up he does it often.  I do think if he trades up to 7 it won't be for Henderson though it would be for  Young, Simmons, or Okudah if 1 of them fall to 7 one of the true top 5 guys in this draft.   If we do trade up for Henderson and god help us if we do it will be in the 11 to 14 range with him being a 2nd tier prospect.  Although i have him as a late 1st rounder behind like 6 other CB's :D    Top 8 = Young, Simmons, Okudah  maybe Brown?   11 to 14 will be Kinlaw and henderson

12 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im not putting it past him to trade up he does it often.  I do think if he trades up to 7 it won't be for Henderson though it would be for  Young, Simmons, or Okudah if 1 of them fall to 7 one of the true top 5 guys in this draft.   If we do trade up for Henderson and god help us if we do it will be in the 11 to 14 range with him being a 2nd tier prospect.  Although i have him as a late 1st rounder behind like 6 other CB's :D    Top 8 = Young, Simmons, Okudah  maybe Brown?   11 to 14 will be Kinlaw and henderson

After that Gronk Trade we gonna need Simmons lol

Just now, Falconof Shadows said:

After that Gronk Trade we gonna need Simmons lol

It's my #1 hope that we do he can be a franchise changer for 10 to 15 years i feel.  Im that high on Simmons as a player and if you think about it our biggest weakness we have complained about for years is the RB's and TE's across the middle of our defense.   It starts and ends there on check downs where they get free 1st downs.   Debo is a monster but he can only do so much by himself out there lol.   We have been beat at CB at times but no where near as much as those frustrating across the middle 1st downs.