Lamar Jackson to be on the cover of Madden 21

.Buzz

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

One good year and all the sudden everyone is crowning this running back as the next Johnny Unitas.

After 3 years people crowned Mahomes the NFL's best QB and were they wrong? 

25 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

How do people not like this guy? 

If it were me... it'd laugh at that narrative and say I'm a 22 year old unanimous MVP and you all are too stupid to understand sample size.

How he looks.

People don't like popular things/people and don't want them to succeed so the trendy thing is to hate on them. 

It's the Cam Newton effect and I could understand the hate for Newton because he dressed like a mobster with the fashion sense of big bird. 

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

How do people not like this guy? 

If it were me... it'd laugh at that narrative and say I'm a 22 year old unanimous MVP and you all are too stupid to understand sample size.

What QB has ever said that winning playoffs games wasn't their #1 goal? He ain't wrong, it should be his #1 goal but it also isn't something to praise him for. Of course that is what his and 31 other starting QB's goal is. It is a team goal though, sure he could have played better but it takes everyone playing well to win in the playoffs. One player can't do it.

On a side note I think most people do like him, I think some people don't like those that support him so much because some are hyper sensitive and when one person or even 20% of people say negative stuff they say everybody... I'm sure his jersey sales say he is liked. Here you just get people reacting to those that annoy them.