Browns and Redskins discussing Trent Williams deal

brooks1957

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

I just pissed myself in glorious laughter. Thanks DaWg - I needed that.

Seems like Skins fans and WolverQueen fans are takin' HUGE tokes off the same doob.........

giphy.gif

No Problemo, my Brother....always glad to help out.

giphy.gif

And over the years.....this place has been a spot to get a good laugh when NEEDED LOL.

Thanks to All the Posters for all the great content over the years....

4 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

The nerds will definitely trade down if they acquire Trent. 

Would you rather trade down to accumulate assets, but use a pick (3rd) to get Trent, or keep the pick, draft a Tackle at 10, and use the money on Clowney instead of Trent?

I pick the 2nd scenario

Depends on who the rookie is 

That’s so much money tied up on the oline. I’m not paying them or anything, but that’s a lot less money to go around. The Trent Williams trade only makes sense to me if the Redskins throw in number 2 overall and we throw up all of our future first round picks for the next 3 years to try and blow the doors off the afc right now. 

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

That’s so much money tied up on the oline. I’m not paying them or anything, but that’s a lot less money to go around. The Trent Williams trade only makes sense to me if the Redskins throw in number 2 overall and we throw up all of our future first round picks for the next 3 years to try and blow the doors off the afc right now. 

Trent and 2 overall for OBJ and 10......deal

• Like 2