Gronk returns, traded to TB

pwny

7 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

He won with three different Hall of Fame leads of varying degrees. Bill has done it with one.

0 chips between the two without GOAT, Mt Rushmore level players. 

Bad comparison anyway, two very different sports. One or two of the right players can essentially guarantee you an appearance in the NBA - can’t really say the same about football. Just pointing that bringing up Phil’s MJ-less rings comes with two massive oversights.

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 6:18 PM, m haynes said:

" he definitely can't now." 

Based on what. You watching on TV or reading websites. Name me one O-WR that he's had since Randy Moss. I'll help you ZERO

Honestly doesn't matter.  

Between Gronk and Edelman, he's had plenty to work with.  Especially Gronk, since Brady's basically used him as a wideout from the TE position more than any other QB-TE tandem in modern times.  

Not to mention the Wes Welker and Danny Amendola days.  

And, guys like Deion Branch were criminally underrated.  He's another one of those guys who produced in the postseason despite having average regular season numbers.  

Guys like Edelman and Amendola might not ever get into the Hall of Fame, but that doesn't mean that they didn't put up the numbers when they were playing for New England.  

I despise Edelman, but his postseason career alone has many pundits arguing whether he seriously deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame despite never even going to a Pro Bowl.  

Edited by RamblinMan99

On 4/23/2020 at 8:13 AM, MWil23 said:

"This isn't fair! This is ridiculous! Why are we always screeeeeeeewed" bemoan millions of Patriots fans, donning "Do you have 6?" T-Shirts, and custom WS champion Red Sox hats.

Lol right reminds me of America Christians constantly saying "They're being persecuted" despite literally everything here revolves around their religion