Gronk returns, traded to TB

pwny

13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Whoever the GM is for the Bucs is actually driving this young-and-upcoming team into the goddamn ground. BoB would be proud.

If you call this running the team into the ground, then more teams need to do it.  The Buccaneers went from a team nobody cares about to prime time TV and a legit playoff threat. 

• Like 9

Just now, showtime said:

If you all this running the team into the ground, then more teams need to do it.  The Buccaneers went from a team nobody cares about to prime time TV and a legit playoff threat. 

Because they signed a completely washed Tom Brady (who isn't a scheme fit for a Bruce Arians offense, btw) and brought a completely washed Gronk out of retirement? What am I missing?

Just now, showtime said:

If you call this running the team into the ground, then more teams need to do it.  The Buccaneers went from a team nobody cares about to prime time TV and a legit playoff threat. 

Yeah his take makes no sense whatsoever lol...the Bucs had young talent, they still have young talent but they got...worse.... because they added the GOAT QB and his favorite TE to that young talent?

Dont really follow lol

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Because they signed a completely washed Tom Brady (who isn't a scheme fit for a Bruce Arians offense, btw) and brought a completely washed Gronk out of retirement? What am I missing?

They'll be missing 30 INTs Jameis Winston threw last season, which should elevate them a great deal.  They don't even need Brady to be some elite Godly figure like he's been in his career.  As long as he doesn't turn the ball over a metric crap ton, this team will be pretty good.

Football is a game of turnovers.  You turn the ball over a lot, you'll lose games.  Last year, they just happened to have one of the greatest turnover machines in the history of sports.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Bucs have the same team that you’re praising as a “young up and coming talented team” except instead of Jameis Winston they have Tom Brady

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think you’re missing something. 

This is an awesome way to draft and let guys develop. No pressure to start.

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Anybody who says Brady is completely washed...

a.) Didn't watch the Patriots last year

b.) Has an agenda and is simply wishing that to be the case

c.) Both

There are things to criticize about Brady these past couple of years, but if you watched him last year you could tell he's still a totally capable QB.

Gronk on the other hand? ...Eh, he might be washed. Didn't look great in his last year, and a year off? Ho boy.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

The Bucs have the same team that you’re praising as a “young up and coming talented team” except instead of Jameis Winston they have Tom Brady

45 year old Tom Brady who isn't a scheme fit for an air coryell offense, and the playmakers for TB are all stretch-the-field possession WR's lol but i mean sure okay. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

45 year old Tom Brady who isn't a scheme fit for an air coryell offense, and the playmakers for TB are all stretch-the-field possession WR's lol but i mean sure okay. 

We're not a vertical offense anymore. Brady's incorporating whatever he wants into the playbook.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You said the GM was “running the team into the ground”

Meaning you think they were better off before the Brady move with whoever the QB was on that roster pre-Brady.

You're absolutely delusional. 

Bucs roster with Blaine Gabbert = i love this young bucs team!

Exact same roster with Tom Brady = lol what is this idiot GM doing!!!

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 2