Gronk returns, traded to TB

pwny

46 minutes ago, The LBC said:

He still has spinal stenosis and he's lost muscle mass (which isn't going to help protect that narrowing spine).  Technically speaking, there is no such thing as a fully healthy Gronk.

I can't think of many more sure signs that a player's career is over than being traded away by the Belichick Patriots tbh. To me, the headline is "Bill Belichick thinks Gronk's injuries are such a concern that he isn't worth a 4th round pick"

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I can't think of many more sure signs that a player's career is over than being traded away by the Belichick Patriots tbh. To me, the headline is "Bill Belichick thinks Gronk's injuries are such a concern that he isn't worth a 4th round pick"

That'd be a pretty fake news headline. Something more accurate would be "Belichick realizes Gronk never wants to play for him again and gets what value he can out of a retired guy". 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Kinda petty tbh.

I mean Gronk was petty to threaten retirement so he could get out this deal with the Lions in 2018:

...only to essentially quit on them for 2019 and come out now so he can be with Brady elsewhere. I don't blame Edelman. In fact, I applaud him for his. It's a good sign for the Patriots, as for as I am concerned.

• Like 1