My 2020 NFL Draft Big Board

CWood21

6 hours ago, deathstar said:

His arm is miles ahead of Murray’s.

Not the argument I'm making. The argument I'm making is that his limitations will render him to the same level of success that Murray had...

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I think you will see Pittman there, along with Claypool, Edwards and maybe even Shenault.

I'm starting to think that we grab an OL/DL at 30 and then trade up in the 2nd for Shenault.

21 minutes ago, Joe said:

Not the argument I'm making. The argument I'm making is that his limitations will render him to the same level of success that Murray had...

I'm starting to think that we grab an OL/DL at 30 and then trade up in the 2nd for Shenault.

Weird argument then. Not sure what limitations you’re referring to.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

I dislike the OL and DL likely to be there at 30.  Thinking Jones is off the board, as are the good DL.

I'm thinking corner or trade down...and honestly, there's a nice grouping of corners there.  I hope for trade down, then choose between your corner and your DL.  Grab that WR in the second, even if you need to trade up and do whatever you can to land Driscoll and Muse later in the draft.

2 hours ago, JQ1 said:

Nice work CW21, on the format and rankings. LOTS of work!

I DID notice Jalen Hurts isn’t on your QB rankings. In what range does he land, in your opinion?

Really hate the formatting tbh.  Hurts should be in Early Day 3.  He was an accidental omission.

Well, it looks fine and reads easily. Spreadsheets in general have proven to be quite mysterious for me.

As for Hurts, I slotted him to the Packers as one of my alternate 4th rounders, but I’m skeptical he’ll be on the board at #136.

Edited by JQ1