2020 Day 1 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Ross Uglem -  My guys:
Laviska Shenault
Ashtyn Davis
Neville Gallimore
Brandon Aiyuk
Tyler Johnson
Troy Dye
Derrek Tuszka
Cam Akers
Cheyenne O'Grady

• Michael Kist -  MY GUYS
  • LSU RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire
  • Arizona State WR Brandon Aiyuk
  • South Carolina WR Bryan Edwards
  • TCU iDL Ross Blacklock
  • Wisconsin EDGE Zack Baun
  • LSU CB Kristian Fulton
  • Auburn CB Noah Igbinoghene
  • California DS Ashtyn Davis
  • Southern Illinois DS Jeremy Chinn

Benjamin Solak - Great list. My dudes:
LSU LB Patrick Queen Memphis
RB Antonio Gibson Colorado
WR Laviska Shenault Purdue
LB Markus Bailey LSU
CB Kristian Fulton Ohio State
CB Damon Arnette Clemson
DB K’Von Wallace Washington
OC Nick Harris

Edited by Leader

Any running bets on who declares first, or how long it takes to declare the following after our first pick is not who they want?: 

1] The Packers will never win the Super Bowl again!   Or - a similar variation like - The Packers have no shot to make the Playoffs this year, 8-8 here we come!

2] Fire Gute! Fire Murphy! Fire Pettine!  Fire MLF!    

3] I'm done with the NFL! I'm never watching football again!    (Generally followed by approx 500 more posts over the next 2 weeks and 1000 more during the first 2 weeks of the regular season)

• Like 2

I'm prepared to be sad when we trade down from #30 and just miss out on Reagor.

Only kind of joking.

I think corner is the best position to pick at #30.  

But I can't keep myself from wanting an offensive weapon that is different than what we currently have.

Reagor has some nice muscle on him and can still fly, change direction and highpoint balls.  Instant upgrade to the return team and the jet sweep.  Gotta think that he can get a bubble screen or two a game and be sent deep a couple times.

Guess I feel that he's a rookie you can scheme open with that jet action stuff.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

This is going to be such a disaster tonight and I'm going to love it

Hello everyone can you hear me? I can hear you. Hold on, my microphone’s muted. How about now? Great. With the 30th pick in the 2020 Draft, the Gre——- y P———- ck To— -—-my ——-—-——,  Uni——ty of ———

• Like 3

So...whatcha gonna be chewing on tonight?

Me?  I'm smoking some baby back ribs and I've got some great looking venison steaks marinating.  

I'm going to feast and watch the chaos.  Jerruh drafting alone should be worth the price of admission.  And yah, hackers are gonna try to hack!

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

So...whatcha gonna be chewing on tonight?

Me?  I'm smoking some baby back ribs and I've got some great looking venison steaks marinating.  

I'm going to feast and watch the chaos.  Jerruh drafting alone should be worth the price of admission.  And yah, hackers are gonna try to hack!

I've got three pounds of wings marinating in the fridge. Gonna do some BBQ, some honey garlic, and some Valentina's extra hot.

46 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I'm going to be mildly disappointed if the draft is not hacked with something really weird. 

You can bet on this happening BTW.

Also you can bet on whether or not Goodell is wearing sweatpants at any point.

• Like 1

Matt Miller has GB going Zach Baun in his last mock draft this morning. With the normal WRs still on the board and no real big draft day falls... unless if you think Love falling out of the first a fall.

Also a lot of final mocks have Brandon Aiyuk as the 5th WR off the board. Could be the guy GB goes with IF they go WR.