Third and Final Mock Draft of 2020

DoleINGout

8 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

When it comes to some "reaches", please keep this in mind:

Never mind the fact that teams "reach" every year. How about Daniel Jones who most people had on the fringe of being a day 2 pick? Or in 2018 when the Steelers drafted Terrell Edmunds who many didn't even have on their radar until day 3.

Stuff happens, and this year more than likely it will happen more often.

Keep in mind guys, a lot of my mock, if not every pick, takes into consideration actual repeated or private contact between prospect and the team. It isn't the only criteria I based picks on, but it is certainly a major influence.

In addition to confirmed prospect meetings, the total number of draft picks by team, historical trade patterns between teams, players actually reported as "likely to be traded" by reputable sources, team cap space, general team philosophies like analytics versus play/coaching style, and finally team needs were all what these picks are based on. My opinion is barely infused when it comes down to it. I just am trying to connect the dots like you.

Please see above. I acknowledge it is a reach. Doesn't mean it can't happen. The Eagles have met with Amik Robertson three times. Combine, privately, and virtually.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Everything for the Eagles...

giphy.gif

I legit can't tell if you are trolling or just REALLY bad at this

8 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Please see above. I acknowledge it is a reach. Doesn't mean it can't happen. The Eagles have met with Amik Robertson three times. Combine, privately, and virtually.

So somebody “leaking” something that is no different from the draft every year = you giving the Eagles a 4th Round Slot CB in the first when they have a 100 slot CB’s already? 

Neat 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So somebody “leaking” something that is no different from the draft every year = you giving the Eagles a 4th Round Slot CB in the first when they have a 100 slot CB’s already? 

Neat 

Hey remember when the Steelers took Terrell Edmunds two years ago?

Neat

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So a completely different team makes a dumb pick so you are just going to make wildly dumb picks to maybe stab one in the dark. Bold strategy cotton 

I believe you are ignoring now the reasons for each pick. The only really obvious reach happens to be with your team so that’s first. Second, it is predicted by people closer to the draft that there will be greater discrepancies in evaluations this year than normal.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

I believe you are ignoring now the reasons for each pick. The only really obvious reach happens to be with your team so that’s first. Second, it is predicted by people closer to the draft that there will be greater discrepancies in evaluations this year than normal.

You are missing that this is a bad pick and you should feel bad. Nothing about it makes any sense from the value to the position. This isn't a hot take. This is just bad