Uniforms Next?

AkronsWitness

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 10:09 AM, jsthomp2007 said:

They have been clean and simple.  I think that's the route the Broncos should go.  And, I don't mind them ditching the navy blue for the old royal blue...too many teams in the league with navy blue.  I sometimes get our uniforms confused with the Texans.  I don't know why.  

This is my favorite design.  It's the new uniforms that we won super bowls with, yet old school that I grew up knowing as a kid.  And, they look different from any other uniforms in the league. 

http://www.broncos2016.com/

I hate navy blue on uniforms jus tbecause its so overused its incredible. Thats why I hate the fact and cant wrap my mind around why the Nuggets ditched the powder blue/yellow combo of the Carmelo years for their new redesign of navy/wine colored.

Having unique colors is good to be identifiable with, throwing navy in there just looks so incredibly default.

Its also why I love the idea of the Broncos going back to the light blue and orange in more of a modern fashion

Edited by AkronsWitness

54 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I hate navy blue on uniforms jus tbecause its so overused its incredible. Thats why I hate the fact and cant wrap my mind around why the Nuggets ditched the powder blue/yellow combo of the Carmelo years for their new redesign of navy/wine colored.

Having unique colors is good to be identifiable with, throwing navy in there just looks so incredibly default.

Its also why I love the idea of the Broncos going back to the light blue and orange in more of a modern fashion

I like the orange for the broncos because it's the culture of the team / the roots. It's why I was pumped the Nuggets bailed on the powder blue/yellow because it never made much sense to me.

Sometimes jersey changes need to come with a new era (IE powder blue will always be the Melo era) and I hope a similar thing happens with the broncos soon. It's time 

4 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

I get the Nuggets unis, it's the Colorado flag colors.

yeah, im so happy they switched. their old stuff sucked to wear and I think people are actually buying the new merch. I think this jersey is amazing. their standard ones are pretty boring but I like the rebrand in general. 

Denver Nuggets Daily: Nuggets keep finding ways to win |

On 4/23/2020 at 7:09 AM, jsthomp2007 said:

They have been clean and simple.  I think that's the route the Broncos should go.  And, I don't mind them ditching the navy blue for the old royal blue...too many teams in the league with navy blue.  I sometimes get our uniforms confused with the Texans.  I don't know why.  

This is my favorite design.  It's the new uniforms that we won super bowls with, yet old school that I grew up knowing as a kid.  And, they look different from any other uniforms in the league. 

http://www.broncos2016.com/

This one is definitely great. 

I also like these ones although it is a bit harder to tell how it would actually look. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/574912708652125266/