My Final Mock

mwalker

I think we likely could, should and will make a trade to acquire some more picks, but it's quite hard to project.

For purposes of this chat, I have JAX trading us both of their 4ths - for our 3rd and a future 6th.

RD2 - RB C.Akers
RD4 - DL R.Lawrence
RD4 - WR L.Bowden Jr.
RD4 - OL J.Simpson
RD4 - LB A.Jennings
RD6 - SS T.Muse (ILB)
RD7 - DB R.Robinson II

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mwalker said:

I think we likely could, should and will make a trade to acquire some more picks, but it's quite hard to project.

For purposes of this chat, I have JAX trading us both of their 4ths - for our 3rd and a future 6th.

RD2 - RB C.Akers
RD4 - DL R.Lawrence
RD4 - WR L.Bowden Jr.
RD4 - OL J.Simpson
RD4 - LB A.Jennings
RD6 - SS T.Muse (ILB)
RD7 - DB R.Robinson II

Great draft, IMO.

Akers, Simpson and Muse have all been talked about a bunch on here.

Bowden is a fave of mine, and would add great value to our team as something we do not have.

Lawrence is a sneaky good DL that we have not talked alot about.   High pedigree, squat body, more Casey Hampton than Javon Hargrave, but has some ability to get upfield.

Jennings is a fave of mine as a low ceiling/high floor player that runs in a similar scheme to us at Alabama and is plug and play as a solid edge that will not be spectacular but effective (ala Chickillo).

Robinson is a Steelers type CB and would be awesome value if he were here this late.

• Like 1