NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

At this point I will take a 7th round pick for him. 

For him to be moved, he has to accept a restructure of his contract, which will help increase his value. If a deal could happen today, that's telling me that he's probably accepted that fact with whatever team he goes to.

I think Goodwin could a part of a trade down to gain an additional pick. I'm just dreaming here, but let's say the Colts or Lions want to jump back into the first to take Love. Both teams could use a WR, so maybe we offer #31, Goodwin, & a 6th for a 2nd, 3rd, & 5th.

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

For him to be moved, he has to accept a restructure of his contract, which will help increase his value. If a deal could happen today, that's telling me that he's probably accepted that fact with whatever team he goes to.

I think Goodwin could a part of a trade down to gain an additional pick. I'm just dreaming here, but let's say the Colts or Lions want to jump back into the first to take Love. Both teams could use a WR, so maybe we offer #31, Goodwin, & a 6th for a 2nd, 3rd, & 5th.

I think your dreaming lol I don't think he has much value tbh even with a restructure. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I think your dreaming lol I don't think he has much value tbh even with a restructure. 

The Falcons traded their 2nd and 3rd to the Rams last season for the Rams 1st and 6th. The Rams had pick 31, so this is a very applicable trade structure. Throwing in Goodwin could net us a 5th if they're desperate. If not, change the 5th to a 6th and call it complete.

Edited by NinerNation21

5 minutes ago, PNWjefe said:

Can't believe the time is finally here! 

Trusting Lynch and Co that if their few "difference makers" aren't there at 13 they trade back. I think it is obvious they will trade back from 31...

Tbh I I think they trade back from both spots. 

I can't get it put out of my head that Ruggs will be Ty Hill 2.o but without the bad character issues. 

At #13... happy with Ruggs, Lamb, Jeudy, Wills, Wirfs, Thomas, Henderson, Jefferson, and obviously Okudah.

Gold = A grades / Green = B grades )

At #31, I'm more content to trade back IF we have secured a top WR at 13.

( wondering if later, 31 may have been used to acquire OBJ3? in that case.. happy to trade back at 13 almost fer sure ) :P 

Edited by oldman9er
  • Like 1

There is SERIOUS trepidation with me on Ruggs. You're talking about a guy who was a 3rd and sometimes 4th option in that Bama offense, to turn around and give you top of the draft production and be a legitimate starter against bigger, stronger, more athletic comp? This is starting to feel like Pettis all over again...