NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

14 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I don't know what to make of this. I know Patriots, Packers, and Titans have been rumored to be interested in Kmet in the first at some point in the last month or so. Maybe we're trying to force someone else down the board? No clue.

15 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I hope not! I know Dallas mentioned they will be looking at TE so hopefully they beat us to that punch. I saw an article awhile back having us talk to the TE from Portland state, but in a couple of mocks he wasn’t taken until the later rounds. 

My GF just walked into my office and told me she got a text from Mark Davis (work related) so I tried to get his number so I could ask for Mayock's number to find out what they were doing, but it didn't work. Sorry guys. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Looks like he is finally gone

Anyone else find it odd that this trade is trying to happen before the draft? We all agree that Goodwin is worth a day-3 pick, so what's the hurry before day 1 starts? I'm wondering if it's because a WR-needy team is trying to secure him now to take pressure off of taking a WR in the first? I don't know. I just find it interesting.

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

Anyone else find it odd that this trade is trying to happen before the draft? We all agree that Goodwin is worth a day-3 pick, so what's the hurry before day 1 starts? I'm wondering if it's because a WR-needy team is trying to secure him now to take pressure off of taking a WR in the first? I don't know. I just find it interesting.

Probably to get the physical done