NFL Draft Round 1 Discussion

zelbell

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@ramssuperbowl99 today is the perfect day to officially become a Browns fan. 

You can enjoy the rollercoaster of emotion with us, from pre-disappointment to disappointment to talking ourselves into the pick.

It’s a hoot.

And then @ramssuperbowl99 if you don't like the draft results, you just attention-seek all over the place and then declare you're leaving the fanbase. What's there to lose?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I have no experience with either of those things tbh.

You're blossoming into a beautiful young l̶a̶d̶y̶ Browns fan and your body is changing. There will be a lot of firsts.

11 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Pizza Delivery?

giphy-1-1511098084-1511098086.gif

I'll be honest.  I don't understand the hate for Cleveland.  He is a strong candidate for left tackle.  All these tackles have some issues or limitations.  He is every bit as athletic as you need him to be.  As far as understanding the paotition and being a technician, he's probably the best in the draft.  He will be a great fit in the wide zone.  He needs to add functional strength but he has the ability and being in a weight program will correct that issue and he will be much better on bull rushes.   I wouldn't take him at 10 but I would be happy to get him after trading down and picking up future assets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If we land TW, I’ve got zero clue who we draft. We probably will try to trade down.

I'd be totally fine with a WR. I know we pay Landry and OBJ a ton, but we all know that at least 1 of them likely won't be here past two seasons from now, and our depth is non existent right now. I love how flexible we can be if we have Trent.

Maybe go Safety?