Week 3 Thieves

atmer

14 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Theirs no reason to blame the refs in detroit at all they made the correct call with photo proof of it.

If the final call was the correct one, then the refs still stole a potentially game winning play from the Lions by making an incorrect call causing a 10 second run off.

I haven't heard an explanation as to why the ball didn't get placed at the spot where the process of the catch was completed, in the end zone.

17 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

If the final call was the correct one, then the refs still stole a potentially game winning play from the Lions by making an incorrect call causing a 10 second run off.

I haven't heard an explanation as to why the ball didn't get placed at the spot where the process of the catch was completed, in the end zone.

Because he caught it before that and had it secured when he was touched down before the goaline with his knee down.   Plus he for every single player to get up off the ground and unpile off each other get lined up perfectly and try to do a snap it's gonna take more than 8 seconds.  Theirs no way the falcons are gonna jump right up off a player and not make them work to get up just a little for 2 or 3 seconds to let them get back to the line and setup.  Fat people just don't move that quickly i should know i was a o-lineman xD  

The reason the 10 second thing is actually a benefit to the offense more than the defense believe it or not.  Usually it gives them a chance to make another player with the clock stopped.  It just so happens this time because they was under 10 seconds it worked in the defenses favor which is a rare occasion honestly. 

Here i have all the yellow marks lined up correctly to show him having the ball being touched and knee down before the endzone.

down.jpg

Archived