BARRETT 11.0. FINAL MOCK(HOPEFULLY). 2-RD MOCK W/TRADES!

JBarrett1984

11 hours ago, JBarrett1984 said:

32. KC- QUEEN, LB LSU
63. KC- BROOKS, LB TEXAS TECH

Much as I want to say overkill, that's a lot of athleticism and speed. 

That said, I would go Blackock over Queen. With Chris Jones likely on his final year, they need an impact DT to train up. That's, if he's there. I expect Blacklock to go top 25, maybe as high as Denver. Brooks probably goes in the 40s

J

10 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Much as I want to say overkill, that's a lot of athleticism and speed. 

That said, I would go Blackock over Queen. With Chris Jones likely on his final year, they need an impact DT to train up. That's, if he's there. I expect Blacklock to go top 25, maybe as high as Denver. Brooks probably goes in the 40s

J

Good catch. I've been giving KC a CB in most drafts in round-1, so I had brooks tied to KC in most of my mock's.  I could see GB grabbing Brooks now. Maybe KC looks at Cam Dantzler? or possibly Jordan Elliot?

I don't understand why the Ravens would trade all those picks with the Bears in the 2nd to move up. Ravens have always been a wait and see who falls to them and move back to acquire more picks for players. Just seems like you are making trades for the sake of having trades. Ravens value more picks and have the most amount of open roster spots. DeCosta wouldn't put himself in that position.

Edited by Moose85

22 minutes ago, Moose85 said:

I don't understand why the Ravens would trade all those picks with the Bears in the 2nd to move up. Ravens have always been a wait and see who falls to them and move back to acquire more picks for players. Just seems like you are making trades for the sake of having trades. Ravens value more picks and have the most amount of open roster spots. DeCosta wouldn't put himself in that position.

"all those picks" dude it's literally 28 & 55 for 19 & 91. You still have another 2nd rd pick(pick 60).   Even after this trade, you guys will have 5 picks in the 1st 3 rounds! 28,60,91,92,106.

A ton of buzz about Ravens interested in Chaisson.  IMO, he doesn't make it to 28(the draft pick). I can see JAX, Philly, NE all garning interest for him. So they make move with acquire the talented EDGE rusher. 

5 minutes ago, JBarrett1984 said:

"all those picks" dude it's literally 28 & 55 for 19 & 91. You still have another 2nd rd pick(pick 60).   Even after this trade, you guys will have 5 picks in the 1st 3 rounds! 28,60,91,92,106.

A ton of buzz about Ravens interested in Chaisson.  IMO, he doesn't make it to 28(the draft pick). I can see JAX, Philly, NE all garning interest for him. So they make move with acquire the talented EDGE rusher. 

I can see the 1st I'm talking about the 2nd round. Moving up 10 spots for Claypool isn't something worth doing. They have a big receiver like him in Boykin. I'd rather just stay at 60 and get Brooks the way it's falling. 

20 minutes ago, Moose85 said:

I can see the 1st I'm talking about the 2nd round. Moving up 10 spots for Claypool isn't something worth doing. They have a big receiver like him in Boykin. I'd rather just stay at 60 and get Brooks the way it's falling. 

good call.. Maybe a interior O-Line? or possibly RB?

2 hours ago, JBarrett1984 said:

good call.. Maybe a interior O-Line? or possibly RB?

Naa Brooks who you have left in your mock. There is LB drop off after him really. RB isn't a huge pressing need. O-line in the 3rd Muti, Simpson, Bredeson. WR also can be addressed Edwards, Duverney or Hill.

8 hours ago, JBarrett1984 said:

Good catch. I've been giving KC a CB in most drafts in round-1, so I had brooks tied to KC in most of my mock's.  I could see GB grabbing Brooks now. Maybe KC looks at Cam Dantzler? or possibly Jordan Elliot?

Blacklock at #32 over Elliot at #63. Still give them Brooks.

Contrary to popular opinion, the Chiefs got their young CB last year. Fenton played significant snaps in the Super Bowl. Fuller was more of a safety, in spite of the designation. Watch the 4th quarter where he almost makes one interception then does make the one that ices the game. Fuller is playing a single deep FS role. They will take a DB, but it will be because they always take a DB.