Everything Trades

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Skins clearly want to move on from him, and it sounded like Trent had some say as to where he wants to go. I guess they were tired of the limitations on his recommended teams so they are just going to go with the best offer whether he wants to go there or not.

Just now, Shanedorf said:

I love how these GMs all use the local mouthpieces to initiate negotiations on their behalf.
Whole lotta backscratching going on, especially during the lying season

I mean, I suppose they could get a second if they are giving up a third or something like that, but I just don't know how his value is any more than a 4th / 5th round pick. At least Hayden Hurst had 2 years left on his deal. He Has never played 16 games in a season, last year was a disaster. For all the talk of his talent, his production has simply never matched, even really accounting for the missed time. Frankly, he hasn't been good. 

44 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

The Tampa Bay Times' Rick Stroud suggests any trade inquiries surrounding 25-year-old TE  OJ Howard would have to start with a second-round pick

LMFAO! There is NOWAY TB gets a 2nd for Howard! Guy has paddle hands!

10 hours ago, Forge said:

I mean, I suppose they could get a second if they are giving up a third or something like that, but I just don't know how his value is any more than a 4th / 5th round pick. At least Hayden Hurst had 2 years left on his deal. He Has never played 16 games in a season, last year was a disaster. For all the talk of his talent, his production has simply never matched, even really accounting for the missed time. Frankly, he hasn't been good. 

He was on pace for 900 yards and seven TDs just the year before.

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Uhhhhh......

If this right, Jax needs to concede now and take the deal. It's just a damn good deal. I get that they would want 12 based on the return for Buckner, but this is a good return when held up in the light of previous edge rusher trades over the past year +