Everything Trades

RaidersAreOne

Just now, notthatbluestuff said:

Definitely breaking news. An NFL GM called another NFL GM about picks before a draft. Earth shattering. 

Yeah IDK what the point of that tweet is..guess Shefty just wants more info with his name on it

3 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Anyone really think Snyder is legitimately trying to trade Trent? I sure as hell don't. Think this entire time it's been posturing so he can say "We tried, compensation wasn't there", the balls in your court big boy! I'm calling your bluff to see if you'll sit out 2 years in a row?

Edited by Nabbs4u

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Anyone really think Snyder is legitimately trying to trade Trent? I sure as hell don't. Think this entire time it's been posturing so he can say "We tried, compensation wasn't there", the balls in your court big boy! I'm calling your bluff to see if you'll sit out 2 years in a row?

I wouldn't rule it out obviously because it is Snyder, but I don't think it's the case, no. I think Rivera would like a clean slate with no former headaches on the team (Dunbar, Norman, Allen, etc.)

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I wouldn't rule it out obviously because it is Snyder, but I don't think it's the case, no. I think Rivera would like a clean slate with no former headaches on the team (Dunbar, Norman, Allen, etc.)

well now that the OT needy teams grabbed them last night in the draft the Skins now lose that pool of teams to make the move for him. I know Cleveland was a big hitter but they drafted wills which now answers the LT spot. So who would they be able to trade him to?

8 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

well now that the OT needy teams grabbed them last night in the draft the Skins now lose that pool of teams to make the move for him. I know Cleveland was a big hitter but they drafted wills which now answers the LT spot. So who would they be able to trade him to?

A local guy says we're talking to three teams still (Minnesota is the only one named). Speculation on my end? A team that is now ready or all in. A team like the Broncos might want to upgrade. Maybe the Bills? I'm not 100% sure how Dawkins has been. Maybe someone will plug him at RT. Texans always a possibility for that. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

A local guy says we're talking to three teams still (Minnesota is the only one named). Speculation on my end? A team that is now ready or all in. A team like the Broncos might want to upgrade. Maybe the Bills? I'm not 100% sure how Dawkins has been. Maybe someone will plug him at RT. Texans always a possibility for that. 

Bills are set at oline Dawkins is their guy as they are in talks of contract extension. Would be shocked for Texans as they spent multiple 1st rd picks for tunsil and having to pay him top LT money in his prime, but BoB is a head case so anything is possible. No clue about the broncos but wouldnt surprise me.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Redskins LT Trent Williams declined the team's proposed trade to the Vikings.

Vikings added a first-round talent, Ezra Cleveland, to shore up Kirk Cousins' blindside in the second round of Saturday's festivities, leading Williams to reportedly nix any movement to Minnesota in the process. Whether the Vikings have done well in the draft (and they have through two nights) is a moot point as their organization was realistically one of the last remaining suitors for 31-year-old Williams to land with. At this point, it can't be completely thrown out that he steps away from football entirely in 2020. There's no conclusion to report as long as Williams refuses to play for Washington and, on the other end of the spectrum, other franchises refuse to give in to his lucrative demands. He remains up for grabs as one of the best left tackles in all of football.