Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread Discussion

kgarrett12486

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I dunno. Licht almost snickered when he was asked about drafting a QB this year.

Just let have this for another hr , the cold reality that Blaine Gabbert will be the only hope to save the season if Brady goes down will be here soon enough.  😟

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Just let have this for another hr , the cold reality that Blaine Gabbert will be the only hope to save the season if Brady goes down will be here soon enough.  😟

I mean. McDonald isn't gonna save the day either.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. McDonald isn't gonna save the day either.

Soooo...  when Bledsoe went down with a punctured lung some young punk from Michigan would save the franchise.  I would draft a Qb now having more hope in that scenerio then Blaine freakin Gabbert turning into Jim Plunkett

5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Soooo...  when Bledsoe went down with a punctured lung some young punk from Michigan would save the franchise.  I would draft a Qb now having more hope in that scenerio then Blaine freakin Gabbert turning into Jim Plunkett

We can do that next year.

Brady will be here and starting for the next two seasons. Unless he dies or something.

The plan from the beginning has been to build the team around him. We appear to be sticking to that plan.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Was probably enough to win.

I'm banking on Myles Bryant.

I figured most of us would at least get 1 point and maybe 2-3 points would win it. Shows how hard it is to predict the draft, even with sticking to players the Bucs spent a lot of time with in the pre draft process, which is what I tried to do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I figured most of us would at least get 1 point and maybe 2-3 points would win it. Shows how hard it is to predict the draft, even with sticking to players the Bucs spent a lot of time with in the pre draft process, which is what I tried to do. 

Same. I drafted based on visits.

Maybe we should expand the number of players we select to like 12 for next year.