2021 NFL Prospects

Rutgers#1

6 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Kyle Trask will be a fast raiser in this QB class...top to bottom this is the best QB class for a while IMO...also love the depth at OT.

Trask is a good name to bring up. Right now it's definitely Fields and Lawrence but you are correct about him. Newman is another guy who could really help himself this year playing at a big name program. He's going to get a ton of attention

18 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Does Sam Ehlinger have good physical traits? I've only watched 2 games of his but I like his game.

Yes. I've seen him listed as 6'3, but I question that height. I think he's probably more like 6'1 or 6'2, but he's athletic and has a strong arm. Dangerous threat running, especially between the tackles. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Went to go check out what the Trey Lance hype is about....

Woah

All I see is a dude running around. Is there anything where he's actually throwing the football? I'm not too concerned about how a kid looks running around against future insurance salesmen

Edit: Admittedly I didn't look very hard when I first heard of this kid and got sidetracked by work and forgot to check back. Now I'm just being lazy asking for it lol

Edited by JTagg7754

14 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

All I see is a dude running around. Is there anything where he's actually throwing the football? I'm not too concerned about how a kid looks running around against future insurance salesmen

Edit: Admittedly I didn't look very hard when I first heard of this kid and got sidetracked by work and forgot to check back. Now I'm just being lazy asking for it lol

Granted ive only seen highlights and stats, but I see good arm strength, a compact, quick release and deep ball accuracy and obviously his numbers of 28 tds and 0 ints backs up his strong passing season, especially for a freshman