NFL Draft Thread: Day 2

My favorite guys left:

1. TE Brycen Hopkins, Purdue - Would automatically provide a split out TE that we don't have on the roster. '

2. CB Harrison Hand, Temple - Zone corner that would provide much needed depth

3. CB Reggie Robinson, Tulsa - High upside corner-back

*Darkhorse - Joe Reed, WR Virginia. Could we go WR/RB/weapon again?

8 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

What are you guys thinking with the next pick?

bryce hall

Harrison Bryant 

Albert O 

Peoples jones

Antonio Gandy golden

ben bartch

prince tega wanohga

gabriel Davis 

Brycen Hopkins 

Hunter bryant

saahdiq Charles

thad moss

tyler biadasz

Ben bredeson 

akeem Davis gaiether

troye dye

Badazz or bredeson- we need someone to replace our 19 mvp lineman @Jeezy Fanatic

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Food for thought- not a whole lot of reaches, and a lot of teams are having what are considered good drafts.  This can happen without a whole six weeks after the combine to continue to scrutinize everything and have all of the pro days.  

Do you think this causes any teams to pair down what they do as far as evaluation go?  Or maybe put all of that work under a different lense and start to take it a little less serious?  

I'm wondering if it's the opposite: since they didn't have the full crazy run down, they stuck to more consensus picks because they couldn't find/scout out the hidden gem.

• Like 3

Just now, Woz said:

I'm wondering if it's the opposite: since they didn't have the full crazy run down, they stuck to more consensus picks because they couldn't find/scout out the hidden gem.

Could be.  I could see a lot of things stick from this.  Probably have less guys in the war room is one.  Submit your reports and wait by the phone/computer if they have any questions  I don't think anyone will really stop all of the investigative work post-draft once things are back to normal.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daskins said:

I want OT/OL help - Trey Adams and Tega Wanogho are my first choices.  Trey Adams is huge...I think we can make do with other positions - CB is next up. if not OL

I really like Adams too from a value perspective, but some of the injuries are concerning for longevity.  At this point though, I think he is fair game. 

• Like 1