NFL Draft Thread: Day 2

12 minutes ago, daskins said:

I want OT/OL help - Trey Adams and Tega Wanogho are my first choices.  Trey Adams is huge...I think we can make do with other positions - CB is next up. if not OL

Love this guys Trey Adams  combine interview too! Would link but @naptownskinsfan still on moderator probation and @Thaiphoon is fast asleep lol

but google it! 

Edited by Doc Draper
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Prince Tega Wanogho

Akeem Davis-Gaither

Bryce Hall

Hunter Bryant

What do we need more and best value?

Bryce Hall would be great as well...Not sure of his ceiling, but could hold his own and possibly start....hopefully the ankle is good?  Im guessing we get confused and say Stanford Samuels III.  

So Brothers, what you think that lazy stinkin pile of dung LT we have is thinking that no one wants his privileged over-rated azz? I have to say I admire the team for not panicking and selling low. He’s under contract. Next move is Trents and if I’m advising him:

step 1. Fire your agent

step 2. Say you’ve always wanted to finish your career as a Redskin but you received bad advice

step 3. Pucker up and kiss coach’s rear 

step 4. Get your lazy azz in shape and prepare for a whole new training camp experience- where you have to actually work not relax

step 5. Have a great year

step 6. Get paid next year 

or if you can’t do it - quit, retire and go away 

• Like 5

I really don’t care about getting an OT. If the best player there is an OT, I’m fine with it.

But it’s moved out of need territory for me. What we *need* is a starting LT. We aren’t getting one of those at this point. We’ve already got depth that we’re trying to evaluate and develop in Christian and Lucas — can’t hurt to have more, obviously, but it’s not exactly somewhere we don’t have anyone in development. 

The other thing is that it’s drastically more likely that Trent is back next season than it was 30 hours ago. No sense forcing a pick on the position when we might not even have room of the roster for a guy we draft.

• Like 2

@naptownskinsfan Yo Brother, you’re doing a great job moderating this bunch of animal house guys. But sorry to say- nobody is better than than the Wizard of Woz @Woz

Thanks for taking your time to keep us in line as all my life I’ve enjoyed blurring the lines- great fun!! 

mandy just arrived and she brought her girlfriend Sapphire. Only one thing is better than a great GFE- and that’s 2 GFE’s!!

Now the real fun begins. ;)

Doc Out! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

So Brothers, what you think that lazy stinkin pile of dung LT we have is thinking that no one wants his privileged over-rated azz? I have to say I admire the team for not panicking and selling low. He’s under contract. Next move is Trents and if I’m advising him:

step 1. Fire your agent

step 2. Say you’ve always wanted to finish your career as a Redskin but you received bad advice

step 3. Pucker up and kiss coach’s rear 

step 4. Get your lazy azz in shape and prepare for a whole new training camp experience- where you have to actually work not relax

step 5. Have a great year

step 6. Get paid next year 

or if you can’t do it - quit, retire and go away 

I mean, this agent cost him money in a bad investment scheme that he also got taken in by.  Very easy out for Trent to say he's got bad advice, especially since he hasn't trashed Snyder yet either.  

But the way he is going right now, he's committing career suicide.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I really don’t care about getting an OT. If the best player there is an OT, I’m fine with it.

But it’s moved out of need territory for me. What we *need* is a starting LT. We aren’t getting one of those at this point. We’ve already got depth that we’re trying to evaluate and develop in Christian and Lucas — can’t hurt to have more, obviously, but it’s not exactly somewhere we don’t have anyone in development. 

The other thing is that it’s drastically more likely that Trent is back next season than it was 30 hours ago. No sense forcing a pick on the position when we might not even have room of the roster for a guy we draft.

Agreed on both counts, except I would take Trey Adams if he is available.  He could be the building block for the next offensive line group after this one.  Injuries are a big risk though.  

Trent's a man on an island right now, and playing hardball got him there. His options, outside of showing up or retiring, are very limited right now. 

24 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

@naptownskinsfan Yo Brother, you’re doing a great job moderating this bunch of animal house guys. But sorry to say- nobody is better than than the Wizard of Woz @Woz

Thanks for taking your time to keep us in line as all my life I’ve enjoyed blurring the lines- great fun!! 

mandy just arrived and she brought her girlfriend Sapphire. Only one thing is better than a great GFE- and that’s 2 GFE’s!!

Now the real fun begins. ;)

Doc Out! 

Beer Salute GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 hours ago, tredaddy said:

According to Rap we were close to a deal with MIN and TW said he didn’t want to be traded there which cancelled the trade lmao

Anyone still defending him, well I don't know what to say.

He wanted out. He wanted a trade. We worked out a trade. And he killed it. He killed any possible trades earlier by his ridiculous contract demands and diva attitude.

If I'm the Redskins, I tell him to get back in camp and in shape. No more skipping on OTAs (if we even have them). Work his tail off to show he's a good LT worth the $ to another franchise.

Then (as I said before - because I can be a bit spiteful when someone has tried to screw me over) we franchise him and trade him in the offseason. 

Or he can just retire. I'm good with that. Matter of fact, if we don't think we get any of that other stuff to work (and he sits out all season, again)...and we then still have his rights (it's possible)? I tell him have a nice time in retirement because he's never playing another down of NFL football.

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I mean, this agent cost him money in a bad investment scheme that he also got taken in by.  Very easy out for Trent to say he's got bad advice, especially since he hasn't trashed Snyder yet either.  

But the way he is going right now, he's committing career suicide.  

I'm good with that. Screw him

8 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Anyone still defending him, well I don't know what to say.

He wanted out. He wanted a trade. We worked out a trade. And he killed it. He killed any possible trades earlier by his ridiculous contract demands and diva attitude.

If I'm the Redskins, I tell him to get back in camp and in shape. No more skipping on OTAs (if we even have them). Work his tail off to show he's a good LT worth the $ to another franchise.

Then (as I said before - because I can be a bit spiteful when someone has tried to screw me over) we franchise him and trade him in the offseason. 

Or he can just retire. I'm good with that. Matter of fact, if we don't think we get any of that other stuff to work (and he sits out all season, again)...and we then still have his rights (it's possible)? I tell him have a nice time in retirement because he's never playing another down of NFL football.

If he retires or doesn't show and he's on the restricted list, his contract pauses and we retain his rights.  

• Like 1