NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

This thread will be unlocked at midnight on Saturday to begin discussion for the remainder of the NFL Draft.  Please use this thread to discuss the draft as it pertains to the Redskins, as well as the NFL as a whole.  

Remember, no Twitter spoilers.  

Current Day Three Redskins Selections 

Round 4, Pick 108: Saahdiq Charles, OT, LSU

Round 4, Pick 142: Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty

Round 5, Pick 156: Keith Ismael, C, San Diego State

Round 5, Pick 162: Khaleke Hudson, OLB, Michigan

Round 7, Pick 216: Kamren Curl, S, Arkansas

Round 7, Pick 229: James Smith-Williams, DE, NC State

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Hunter Bryant, Bryce Hall, Saahdiq Charles, KJ Hill would all make me happy. Just don’t take some guy we’ve never heard of that will be out of the league in a couple years. 

I'd be fine with all but the last guy.

I'd Love Bryce Hall but the it would depend on the medical of the Ankle injury.
App State LB is interesting.
Some good int OL still on board but some have medical history.
And of course we still need a TE.
The XFL Saftey would be interesting at some point today.
WR Tyler Johnson and AGG both are interesting but don't think we should go back there after taking Gibson.

I think Joe Bachie gets a hard look this round. Everything on him seems to fit as if he was Riveras son. Heavy "Rah Rah!" team leader, disciplined/order guy, loves film studying, hard nose/hunts chaos/I wanna lay a lick on someone type player.

He had great production at MSU. Mountains of tackles. I dont think he has the highest of potential for the next level. Could end up a quality starter. But does seem like he would fit well with everything Ron wants to do here with moving the team forward.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I think Joe Bachie gets a hard look this round. Everything on him seems to fit as if he was Riveras son. Heavy "Rah Rah!" team leader, disciplined/order guy, loves film studying, hard nose/hunts chaos/I wanna lay a lick on someone type player.

He had great production at MSU. Mountains of tackles. I dont think he has the highest of potential for the next level. Could end up a quality starter. But does seem like he would fit well with everything Ron wants to do here with moving the team forward.

We were reported to be looking at him hard. Wouldn't surprise me the least. I'd be okay with it too.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

College productivity also fits with what the Redskins have looked at since McCloughan was here.  

My favorite player left is LB Akeem Davis-Gaither from App State. But he plays a position (WLB) where we’re pretty well stocked. 

Biggest need is clearly TE, for me the best player there is Harrison Bryant from Florida Atlantic. If they took Albert Okwuegbunam, I’d be okay with that because of the crazy speed. 

Best combination of need and value is probably CB Bryce Hall from UVA. It depends on what coverage scheme they’re planning on using though, as he’s going to be more of your zone coverage CB than a straight press man guy. 

• Like 3

Just now, e16bball said:

My favorite player left is LB Akeem Davis-Gaither from App State. But he plays a position (WLB) where we’re pretty well stocked. 

Biggest need is clearly TE, for me the best player there is Harrison Bryant from Florida Atlantic. If they took Albert Okwuegbunam, I’d be okay with that because of the crazy speed. 

Best combination of need and value is probably CB Bryce Hall from UVA. It depends on what coverage scheme they’re planning on using though, as he’s going to be more of your zone coverage CB than a straight press man guy. 

Hearing that Davis-Gaither might have bone on bone contact in his knee, and that's why he is dropping.