NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

If they manage to work a trade of one of their next 3 picks to Cleveland for Njoku — in essence turning the Trent trade into a 3-way swap — that might be the one way they could salvage the mess they’ve made of the Trent situation and the TE situation.

OJ Howard would do the same thing.

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

The Broncos and Ravens might be having the best drafts right now. 

Ravens always have good drafts. I hate them, but I give them props for their drafting and development of young players. It’s why they’re always average or better.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Ravens always have good drafts. I hate them, but I give them props for their drafting and development of young players. It’s why they’re always average or better.

They are one of the few teams who have a blueprint to copy.  DeCosta has had this draft and 2019 and it doesn't look like he's missing a beat over Ozzie Newsome.  He might even be better than Newsome if he solves the WR drafting issue.  

• Like 2

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

They are one of the few teams who have a blueprint to copy.  DeCosta has had this draft and 2019 and it doesn't look like he's missing a beat over Ozzie Newsome.  He might even be better than Newsome if he solves the WR drafting issue.  

Which is why @Thaiphoon and I have pounded the table for YEARS to copy their plan.

For whatever reason, they haven't.

• Like 2

Just now, Woz said:

Which is why @Thaiphoon and I have pounded the table for YEARS to copy their plan.

For whatever reason, they haven't.

Exactly.  Seems like Rivera might be going this way judging off how the Panthers have been run over the years.  If anyone needed an ironclad 10 year contract though, it's him.  It's going to be a few years to get this team on the right track.  Lots of holes, even though we have drafted well recently.