Potential Trades

Millenhater

Thought it would be interesting to post hypothetical trades.  Whether it would be for player on the block or picks in the draft to move up or down.

Here’s one:

Malik Hooker.  Sounds like he’s available for trade would you move down from 35 to 44 and perhaps give up a late round pick for Hooker?  

Would you roll the dice on that?  Do you even think it’s realistic?  What are some other potential trades and if you think you would do it?

2 hours ago, Millenhater said:

Thought it would be interesting to post hypothetical trades.  Whether it would be for player on the block or picks in the draft to move up or down.

Here’s one:

Malik Hooker.  Sounds like he’s available for trade would you move down from 35 to 44 and perhaps give up a late round pick for Hooker?  

Would you roll the dice on that?  Do you even think it’s realistic?  What are some other potential trades and if you think you would do it?

I don't think we need to do a trade at a position that we are pretty good at.  Tracy Walker, Will Harris and Duron Harmon should hold up fairly well.  If we give up a draft pick, it needs to be for a good player at a position of need.  We still need another LB.  Austin Bryant is our de facto starting DE.  I think he will step up but there are no guarantees.  We need a veteran starting guard becase Joe Dahl and Kenny Wiggins are our starting guards at this point.  

My trade target:  Desmond King.  

9 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

I don't think we need to do a trade at a position that we are pretty good at.  Tracy Walker, Will Harris and Duron Harmon should hold up fairly well.  If we give up a draft pick, it needs to be for a good player at a position of need.  We still need another LB.  Austin Bryant is our de facto starting DE.  I think he will step up but there are no guarantees.  We need a veteran starting guard becase Joe Dahl and Kenny Wiggins are our starting guards at this point.  

My trade target:  Desmond King.  

My fear with King is he’s a nickel and we already have Coleman. 

You’re Bob Quinn and the Lions get a lot of phone calls Thursday afternoon.  You have to choose one option which one are you taking?

1.  Trade the #3 pick to the Dolphins for 18, 26, 39, 2021 2nd and 4th

2. Trade the #3 pick to the Chargers for 6, 37, 71, 2021 2nd and 4th

3. Trade the #3 pick to the Dolphins for 5, 39, 56, 2021 5th

4. Trade picks 3 and 85 to the Jaguars for 9 and Yannick Ngakoue 

5. Trade picks 3, 35, 85 and 2021 2nd to the Redskins for 2 and 162

6.  Disconnect your phone pick a player at #3

Ok let’s talk potential day 2 trades.

Here’ a couple to get the ball rolling.

NE trades up from 37 to 35.  

New England has an obscene number of day 2 picks I believe.  Detroit, New York, and New England I’m going to guess are going to be interested in the same player as they all have Belichek ties (or him himself). I could see the Pats make the move for a player they really like.

I could see Tampa Bay or Dolphins trying to trade up to 35 to grab Swift.  Might net us an extra 3 or 4.