Potential Trades

Millenhater

3 hours ago, Millenhater said:

Ok let’s talk potential day 2 trades.

Here’ a couple to get the ball rolling.

NE trades up from 37 to 35.  

New England has an obscene number of day 2 picks I believe.  Detroit, New York, and New England I’m going to guess are going to be interested in the same player as they all have Belichek ties (or him himself). I could see the Pats make the move for a player they really like.

I could see Tampa Bay or Dolphins trying to trade up to 35 to grab Swift.  Might net us an extra 3 or 4.

I think the Pats move up.

Dont ask me why but I think the  Pats draft Hurts.

Edited by diehardlionfan

1 minute ago, diehardlionfan said:

Personally I think he’s the most under rated player in the draft.

I think Burrows was the sure fire #1 Franchise QB, then I think there were 5-6 guys that could turn into good QBs. Hurts is one of them. I like that he has a very good arm and his short comings are the same that Stafford had to overcome. I think learning from Stafford would do wonders for him. I like his skill set more than Bloughs. 

Just now, Louis Friend said:

I think Burrows was the sure fire #1 Franchise QB, then I think there were 5-6 guys that could turn into good QBs. Hurts is one of them. I like that he has a very good arm and his short comings are the same that Stafford had to overcome. I think learning from Stafford would do wonders for him. I like his skill set more than Bloughs. 

I agree. I thinks Hurts mobility is over looked. He’s a perfect candidate to learn behind a number 1 and would benefit from a good coach.

Just now, diehardlionfan said:

I agree. I thinks Hurts mobility is over looked. He’s a perfect candidate to learn behind a number 1 and would benefit from a good coach.

So overlooked. He’s not Cam Newton, but he’s got a little Russell Wilson in him. I think Bevell could work with that 😉