27. SEA - Ezra Cleveland [OT/Boise State]

28. BAL - Kenneth Murray [LB/Oklahoma]

29. TRADE: LAC (via TEN) - Justin Herbert [QB/Oregon]

30. GB - Jordyn Brooks [LB/Texas Tech]

31. SF - Yetur Gross-Matos [EDGE/Penn State]

32. KC - Jaylon Johnson [CB/Utah]

• Like 1

TRADE: ATL [via JAX] - CJ Henderson [CB/Florida]

Terrible pick and trade for the Falcons and i seen the Kiper report i still think he is full of it and it's a smoke screen.    If we really do take Henderson and trade up for him then Quinn has taken back over the defense from Morris and it will revert back into being garbage under him and his failed man to man setup.    If Morris has really taken over this defense like he did the 2nd half of the year last year we switched to a dominant Zone cover team which is Henderson worst attribute as he is a phenomenal man-to-man CB but struggles severely at Zone.   F- from me for the trade and sad if this does happen and Quinn takes the defense back over then we will be looking for a new HC next year because the defense is straight garbage under him and his schemes.

Also i don't see no way in heck that Simmons drops to 12 and we don't trade up for him at some point.  LB is our biggest need in this entire draft and he is the best player in this draft.  Thats like a match made in heaven and with the bucs getting Gronk it's almost a automatic that we need a player like Simmons on this team to help cover someone like him.     I didn't even see Simmons fell past us when you made that trade up for Henderson  the pick went from an F-  to a Z-  the worst letter and grade that could be given i could think of xD  If TD did this that mofo should be fired on the spot and have boots put to him by multiple falcon fans on the way out.

Edited by FalconFan13

39 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Taking a slot only WR in the 1st when we use 2 TE’s as slot WR’s most of the time is gross. Unless he becomes Keenan Allen it is bad value for this team 

For a team as desperate for receiving help as Philadelphia, it’s surprising they would turn down help at any receiving spot. Jefferson is almost too good to pass up on here, and speedy receivers can be had elsewhere rounds 2-5. 

But I understand your gripe. I’m also equally high on Denzel Mims. Perhaps he fits better.

20 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

For a team as desperate for receiving help as Philadelphia, it’s surprising they would turn down help at any receiving spot. Jefferson is almost too good to pass up on here, and speedy receivers can be had elsewhere rounds 2-5. 

But I understand your gripe. I’m also equally high on Denzel Mims. Perhaps he fits better.

I want Reagor personally but Mims would be a better pick too. Ideally they trade up for one of the top 3 or scoot back a couple spots and get Reagor or Mims

The Eagles need to draft 2 if not 3 WR's this weekend in a class this deep