Draft Day Thread: Day 1

MrOaktown_56

12 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I wonder if min would pass on Diggs if jo, aj and Cj were gone lol

If there’s a sure bet in the draft, it’s that Diggs will not be a Viking.  There is zero chance in any scenario he’s drafted by that organization lol.

1 minute ago, 101Raider said:

If there’s a sure bet in the draft, it’s that Diggs will not be a Viking.  There is zero chance in any scenario he’s drafted by that organization lol.

Just like Derek Carr to the Texans in 2014. He was such an obvious choice at #33 to Houston and good scheme fit, but we all said they wouldn’t take him because of the David Carr situation and Media/Fan backlash. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

imagine having to live in Ohio(no offense to anyone here who might have to live in Ohio) 

so....how do you feel about Arkansas? lol  I will say the Ozarks are beautiful. fishermans paradise, good property prices. but the one thing I tell people about my home state I love(California) is the geography, theres no place else you can get to the mountains, desert, and ocean/beach in one day. and you can where I grew up. (san Gabriel valley). I do miss that , but not the smog and traffic. nothing like a good day of swimming on a 3rd stage smog alert (cough,cough..lol)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

so....how do you feel about Arkansas? lol  I will say the Ozarks are beautiful. fishermans paradise, good property prices. but the one thing I tell people about my home state I love(California) is the geography, theres no place else you can get to the mountains, desert, and ocean/beach in one day. and you can where I grew up. (san Gabriel valley). I do miss that , but not the smog and traffic. nothing like a good day of swimming on a 3rd stage smog alert (cough,cough..lol)

We're looking at moving to NWA right now actually....