Johndeere’s Final 7 Rounder

Johnny Nix

Solid job with all the trades, and looking much different than everyone else. Seems you put a lot of time and effort into it. Thanks for the work. 

As for Raiders, love Okudah, but I would never trade that far up unless it was for a QB. Love the player, really hate the trade. 

• Like 1

Really strong draft for the Falcons  Kinlaw, Baun, Gay, and Jackson are a very good group of defensive players for us.  I could do without the Eno Benamin pick as we already have a backfield of 5 guys at the Rb position.  Gurley, Ito, Hill, Ollison, and Smith(our FB).    The only guy of that group Eno would really replace based on skill set is Ito Smith and honestly to me Ito is the better RB of the 2 and i liked Ito better coming out than i did Eno.   I say replace Eno with a better prospect and bigger need in the 4th round like  Safety, another CB, or a OG and i think you are looking great in this draft.

Although i seen Simmons drop down to 12 i wouldn't be against trading up for him either he is the #1 prospect in this draft to me at our biggest position of need ;)

• Like 1

The Eagles just don't have the capital to move up.
They are more likely to move down.
21-28  -  Murray is a solid pick for Baltimore.
They've traded before.  The Ravens went down and took Marquise Brown and it worked out.
I see them going up for Murray, ahead of the Saints.
The Eagles get a 3rd.  Totally hypothetical.

Eagles take Aiyuk in this instance.
This, of course, could change with trades.

In the next round, the Eagles could double-dip.  I usually have an aversion to "flashy things" like WR's.
But, the Eagles need more than one contributing WR and they don't value LB, especially during the Andy Reid era or the Andy Reid protege era.
The 2nd is too early for LB.  (They would be interested in Wilson, though.)
Laviska Shenault is that value pick like Sidney Jones who has the potential to be more than where he was drafted.
He also could play this year, unlike Jones did.

In the 3rd, now with two picks, Philly takes Nick Harris and Akeem Davis-Gaither.
Harrris, along with Isaac Seumalo have LG and the future at C.  I think they move Seumalo to C.
Davis-Gaither fits the scheme as a slight cover LB, but he can negotiate blocks in the running game, too.

Kenny Willekes would be the obvious 4th.
They prize pass rush then coverage over all else on defense.
Harrison Hand from Temple seems like a likely hometown pick.  But, that rarely happens.
Pass on Muhammad Wilkerson.  Take Jaiquan Jarrett.  I was happy to see no Matt Hennessey, TBH.
Anthony Gordon seems more NFL ready coming from a Leach offense, but that's not the the Eagles' M.O., either.
The Eagles truly like Nate Sudfeld.
Pick two from:  Michael Onwenu, Josiah Deguara, James Morgan and Leki Fotu at the end of the round.

Justin Strnad is my guy in the 5th, but Philly is more likely looking at Trevis Gipson, D.J. Wonnum or Joshua Kelley, in that order.
They may wait for RB and look at UDFA's.  (Artavis Pierce)

Broderick Washington Jr. in the 6th is good.
Also consider Dane Jackson, Raequan Williams, Colton McKivitz, Shea Patterson and Antoine Brooks Jr. depending on whom else they netted.

Good mock after the 1st.
We each may get one right.  LOL

Note:  I used your rankings.  Mine are a bit different, but certainly not better, much less infallible.

• Like 1

I don't like it for GB. Aiyuk is a reach at 30, but I can understand it. The 2nd rounder is what kills it for me. Green Bay/Rodgers has never really utilized a TE, and theres been some talented ones to come through, and we just spent a 3rd on Steinberger last year. He deserves a chance to show what he's got now that Graham is gone. Give us Niang, Delpit, heck even Higgins there instead. 

Appreciate the effort though. How long did this take you? Had to take forever

• Like 1

How do I see the trades? Denver is picking in the Browns original spot of 10, the Eagles in Denver's spot at 15, and the Browns in the Eagles spot at 21...........

And then I cant see ANY additional picks for the Browns. Surely they did not just give away pick 10.......

Not a bad job. Would be happy with Wills at 11. Im good with Pittman at 48. But I dont think we can wait again for a WR all the way until Round 6. One of those 3rds should be used on a WR as well. We have arguably the worst WR group in the NFL.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

How do I see the trades? Denver is picking in the Browns original spot of 10, the Eagles in Denver's spot at 15, and the Browns in the Eagles spot at 21...........

And then I cant see ANY additional picks for the Browns. Surely they did not just give away pick 10.......

That site doesn’t show a break down Of trades. The Browns I believe picked up 2 extra 3rds with 2 move downs 

• Like 1

Pat Fan  Thanks for the draft you do a great job

Not a fan, other than the trade.  I would make another trade. Trade 34 and move down in the 2nd RD. Patriots have holes all over the roster.

I don't like this at all.  I hate WRs from Baylor that don't know what a route tree is to save their life.  That's almost as bad as taking a FLA at WR. Big Combine warrior bam, 1st RD talent.  Where is the defense. You give them a under size Edge guy that doesn't match BB profile .

I also don't like wasting a pick on a QB that early in the draft. Who many have  questioned his game at the next level.  Are we looking at Ryan Finley?

Every time I hear about Denzel Mims  is about his size and physical gifts !!  " With his notable catch radius, physical play and high end body control, " and " He brings developing routes and effective play side blocking to the field " which means doesn't know how to play WR.

You have Austin Jackson sitting there and you take a WR that needs to learn how to play! Jackson start for Cannon when he's cut or retires which will happen shortly.  Check out the WR left after the Patriot 75 pick and than look at the LTs. The WR class goes 4/5 rd deep. 

Bryan Edwards, Chase Claypool, Donovan Peoples-Jones , Van Jefferson and Favorite  K.J. Hill

My feelings concerning the  draft.  Do you want the Christmas tree (OL) or the shiny new ornament (WR). I take the tree every time.

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Pat Fan  Thanks for the draft you do a great job

Not a fan, other than the trade.  I would make another trade. Trade 34 and move down in the 2nd RD. Patriots have holes all over the roster.

I don't like this at all.  I hate WRs from Baylor that don't know what a route tree is to save their life.  That's almost as bad as taking a FLA at WR. Big Combine warrior bam, 1st RD talent.  Where is the defense. You give them a under size Edge guy that doesn't match BB profile .

I also don't like wasting a pick on a QB that early in the draft. Who many have  questioned his game at the next level.  Are we looking at Ryan Finley?

Every time I hear about Denzel Mims  is about his size and physical gifts !!  " With his notable catch radius, physical play and high end body control, " and " He brings developing routes and effective play side blocking to the field " which means doesn't know how to play WR.

You have Austin Jackson sitting there and you take a WR that needs to learn how to play! Jackson start for Cannon when he's cut or retires which will happen shortly.  Check out the WR left after the Patriot 75 pick and than look at the LTs. The WR class goes 4/5 rd deep. 

Bryan Edwards, Chase Claypool, Donovan Peoples-Jones , Van Jefferson and Favorite  K.J. Hill

My feelings concerning the  draft.  Do you want the Christmas tree (OL) or the shiny new ornament (WR). I take the tree every time.

I guess I disagree on 2 points:

- The Patriots need an outside guy to pair with Edelman and Harry, Mims has the speed, playmaking ability, and physicality Bill loves

- Zack Baun is THE Belichick type of player