Picking 3rd

Millenhater

4 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

Haha I'm hoping it's not true but man I've been disappoint by this franchise this time of year so many times...

If Chase Young falls and the Lions pass do you think Quinn should be fired?

If he picks at 3 yes. I’ll probably throw my phone at the tv lol. If he gets a good trade back offer I may be able to handle that. 

29 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

Can someone deepfake a video of Chase Young smoking week out of a gas mask?  Seriously how can we make this happen?

With the way things are going, I doubt that this even has the same effect now that guys can't be suspended...

2 hours ago, Millenhater said:

Haha I'm hoping it's not true but man I've been disappoint by this franchise this time of year so many times...

If Chase Young falls and the Lions pass do you think Quinn should be fired?

Lots of other reasons to fire him other than not picking a player we want. What happens if the guy Quinn picks has a better career than Young? I’d hate it, but I don’t think he should get fired for being at 3 and not taking young. In fact, I think it’s a real possibility.  If Quinn continues to lose and Young becomes everything we think he can be and our pick sucks...then by all means.