coordinator0

Baltimore Ravens 2020 NFL Draft Thread

45 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

If it's Jeudy, then I officially have one (very specific) super power.

Pre recorded Goodell is just as boring. Prep time offered no boost. That man is wallpaper.

That "virtual boo" was pretty sad

It sucks we have to watch ESPN's crew. I always roll with NFLN. Worst part of this corona virus hoax so far imo....

If the Bengals take Burrow, should we just assume whatever QB wins the heisman next year ends up with the Steelers?

AFC North is following a pattern atp.

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Is Grant Delpit the dark horse pick for us?

Where’d you hear that? But I absolutely think that could be the case. He’s an elite coverage defender and his only weakness is tackling. But he’s got range, he’s got coverage man to man, he’s got zone coverage, he can blitz well, he’s a great leader by all accounts. But yeah... that and the safety position is the position that’s least likely to bust from the first round. With all these QBs in this division now, having the most elite secondary pieces is incredibly important.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Where’d you hear that? But I absolutely think that could be the case. He’s an elite coverage defender and his only weakness is tackling. But he’s got range, he’s got coverage man to man, he’s got zone coverage, he can blitz well, he’s a great leader by all accounts. But yeah... that and the safety position is the position that’s least likely to bust from the first round. With all these QBs in this division now, having the most elite secondary pieces is incredibly important.

Didn't really hear it anywhere, just seems like a guy we'd take. Young, Upside, SEC, Need. Could surprise people like the Marlon pick did a while back.

10 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Is Grant Delpit the dark horse pick for us?

Hope not

Tackling from the safety position is pretty important. The Ravens have placed quite a bit of importance on that too. Jefferson sucked, but he was supposed to be good at it based on his play at Arizona. Basically everyone else they've played there (besides an ancient Ed Reed) the past decade has been a competent tackler. I don't think Delpit is too high on their board.