Baltimore Ravens 2020 NFL Draft Thread

coordinator0

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Fewer Offensive lineman than I expected so far. Maybe good news for our biggest need. Hope the Browns don't get Wrifs though.

I’d rather them go with Whirfs than go with Wills... I think Wills is the superior player, but kind of hoping whatever pick it is its a stupid player.

1 minute ago, coordinator0 said:

I'm surprised this forum hasn't been more vocal about the possibility of Ross Blacklock for the Ravens. An athletic pass-rushing DT is something a lot have been clamoring for the past few years.

I like him, but after picking up Calais Campbell I think we’ve somewhat addressed that interior pass rush need. I think I prefer Justin Maduibuike more, but if its in the second round I definitely would be in on that pick.

Just now, coordinator0 said:

I'm surprised this forum hasn't been more vocal about the possibility of Ross Blacklock for the Ravens. An athletic pass-rushing DT is something a lot have been clamoring for the past few years.

Did you find him all that impressive?

I liked him early, but settled more on Madubuike as the surer bet. I wouldn't be mad at Blacklock pick, but IDK he seems more sketchy to me than he once did. Hopefully being a couple years removed from the injury will establish a higher floor and ceiling for him- if he's the pick.

• Like 1

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Here we go if we’re going to trade up for Jerry Jeudy its going to likely come either at one of these next three picks, but we’ll see.

There's always so much talk of movement but it never happens. O'Brien is gonna trade the Texans 2022,2023, 2024 1st round picks to move up. Book it. 

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I liked him early, but settled more on Madubuike as the surer bet. I wouldn't be mad at Blacklock pick, but IDK he seems more sketchy to me than he once did. Hopefully being a couple years removed from the injury will establish a higher floor and ceiling for him- if he's the pick.

I didn't dive too deep on him, just some skimming. The only prospects I looked into more were Queen, Muray, and a few linemen. I'm saving most of the more in-depth reviewing for guys the Ravens pick. Trying to get away from too much draft prospect immersion. xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

There's always so much talk of movement but it never happens. O'Brien is gonna trade the Texans 2022,2023, 2024 1st round picks to move up. Book it. 

Some years have a lot. We may be seeing a lot less now because of inability to have multiple guys in a room to work phones and talk scenarios in real time 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Yeah both players to me look similar in their “games” and how they play, but Maduibuke seemed a little more consistent. That and I also like the pedigree. Coming out of HS he was the #5 ranked SDE behind Nick Bosa, Jefferey Simmons, (McTelvin Agim...), and Marlon Davidson. He’s bulked up and is still doing his thing unlike Agim. Looks like Davidson started to make that transition late.

• Like 1