Baltimore Ravens 2020 NFL Draft Thread

coordinator0

Just now, coordinator0 said:

I like it. Speed kills, and Ruggs has good hands. He's basically guaranteed separation and if the QB can get it to him it's a catch with big-play upside from anywhere on the field. Ruggs was the receiver I wanted most for Baltimore. 

Yup, hope he'd fall enough for a sneaky trade up. Put that speed in the field with Hollywood and Lamar. Pick your poison situation. A little bummed but we will see what happens. 

SF has to take a receiver here too, don't you think. 

I like it. Speed kills, and Ruggs has good hands. He's basically guaranteed separation and if the QB can get it to him it's a catch with big-play upside from anywhere on the field. Ruggs was the receiver I wanted most for Baltimore. 

He'd make more sense as a #2 to Hollywood. He's never seen a double team in his life, which isn't what you want as the first WR off the board, IMO.

• Like 1

He's basically guaranteed separation and if the QB can get it to him it's a catch with big-play upside from anywhere on the field

Don't know how good of a fit he is with Carr. :( DC is probably on his way out of OAK LV.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Not a bad strat. When you're too invested it's easier to get upset when things don't go your way. And it's not like we have any actual say anyway lol.

Yeah. I mean, that was the plan anyways. For some reason I found myself with some more time on my hands this year so I did research a little more than I intended. Mostly first round options though.