Baltimore Ravens 2020 NFL Draft Thread

coordinator0

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Don't think anything we do tonight will top this from 2 years ago but we can try. Let's get it boys. 

Yeah the disappointment of drafting Hurst instead of other options to setup a feeling that this was about to be “another one of THOSE drafts” where we sort of select based off of need vs BPA and always seem to do worse off... only to watch the last pick and here that we were trading up and not knowing WHO it could be for, but HOPING it would be for Lamar... then the realization that it was... followed up by what he says and Deion’s reaction to getting him out of the green room... was absolutely special.

Its probably right there with the Mile High Miracle in terms of most crazy moments in Ravens fandom for me (amongst other things)... certainly our most memorable draft pick that I’ve ever seen.

6 minutes ago, Ballimore said:

All I know is if we pass on Laviska Shenault at 55 and 60 I will lose my mind bro. I’m super high on this guy. 

I'm really curious to see where he goes. Feels like him going in the 20's or in the 3rd round are equally likely, just hard to know whether he's slipped down the boards with NFL teams the same way he has with the draft community. 

I'm coming around to where you are on him though - feels like too risky a pick at 28 but he's a good boom or bust guy to swing for in the 2nd round. I'd want to see us bring in a Tyler Johnson/KJ Hill type in the 4th or so to balance the risk though. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I'm really curious to see where he goes. Feels like him going in the 20's or in the 3rd round are equally likely, just hard to know whether he's slipped down the boards with NFL teams the same way he has with the draft community. 

I'm coming around to where you are on him though - feels like too risky a pick at 28 but he's a good boom or bust guy to swing for in the 2nd round. I'd want to see us bring in a Tyler Johnson/KJ Hill type in the 4th or so to balance the risk though. 

Same here! I would love to snag Van Jefferson or a guy like Antonio Gandy-Golden along with him. If we take Shenault, we definitely need to double dip on WR, I do agree with that.

I hope I can get some sleep, and then I will turn on gamepass.

Then there are a twitter group with some danish draft guys and a Facebook group chat I will follow.

Both are about 300 draft talents deep in their evaluation and have written the same amounts of reports on the prospects, so they are much more well adversed in players than the draft coverage on danish television and what Booger can come up with

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I can easily see Herbert falling super low based on everything I've seen on Twitter recently. Haven't really been following things closely other than our mocks, but it just feels weird that draft day is already here.

Who do you want the Ravens to draft tonight SnA?

• Like 1