Baltimore Ravens 2020 NFL Draft Thread

coordinator0

Just now, drd23 said:

WDYM?  Carr will be throwing him heaps of screens and slants...

I just picture him throwing it away on 3rd and 4th Down as Ruggs is streaking open. That's the Carr family special. Maybe Gruden does do a good job of funneling easy balls to him but IDK. 

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Adam Schaffer with the spoiler... which is why I usually like NFLNs coverage... forgot why, but now I know why.

Though to be fair Rappoport does that on NFLN too. In a kind of annoying "trying not to be so obvious about it but it's super obvious"way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Wonder why they would trade up one slot... maybe another team was looking to trade up to that spot and SF went to TB and said, “hey these other teams want this pick... do you want to make a move?”

Apparently Atlanta was looking to move up too

• Like 1

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Wonder why they would trade up one slot... maybe another team was looking to trade up to that spot and SF went to TB and said, “hey these other teams want this pick... do you want to make a move?”

Pretty much, probably. Big dropoff after Wrifs. 

Also 49ers don't have a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round pick so they were probably more than happy to move down one for nothing extravagant, since they weren't taking Wrifs.

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Could Kinlaw be a trade target if he falls into the late teens early 20s territory?

I wouldn’t trade up for him. If he were on the board as we got there I might have some interest, but he was a late producer and I didn’t see a lot of pass rush moves out of him at the senior bowl... was underwhelmed with his reps vs Cushenberry.

Wow... the WRs are sliding... we might ACTUALLY trade up for Jerry Jeudy... this is the range where we would only have to give up a 2nd round pick to get one of those guys now. So with just that as ammunition we need to get rid of and with the Falcons losing out on the trade up for the OT... they might be the team for us to move up with.

EDIT: CeeDee Lamb would be another excellent trade up option as well, but I’m a bigger fan of Jeudy and he also would have more of a connection with Lamar than Lamb, even if Lamb played with Hollywood and some of these other guys and we seem to love the Oklahoma guys a lot under EDC.

Edited by diamondbull424