Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
badgers0821

Badgers 2 Rounder w/ Trades

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Final mock of the 2020 season. 

ROUND 1

1. CIN - JOE BURROW, QB, LSU

2. WAS - CHASE YOUNG, EDGE, OHIO ST 

3. DET -DERRICK BROWN, DT, AUBURN

*TRADE* - NYG TRADE #4 TO LAC FOR #6 AND A 2021 2ND ROUND PICK.

4. LAC - TUA TAGOVIALOA, QB, ALABAMA

5. MIA - ANDREW THOMAS, LT, GEORGIA

6. NYG - MEKHI BECTON, OT, LOUISVILLE

7. CAR - ISAIAH SIMMONS, LB, CLEMSON

*TRADE* - ARI TRADES #8 TO LV RAIDERS FOR #12 AND #80

8. LVR - JEFF OKUDAH, CB, OHIO ST

*TRADE* - JAX TRADES #9 TO TB FOR #14, #76, AND #161

9. TB - TRISTAN WIRFS, OL, IOWA

10. CLE - JEDRICK WILLS, OT, ALABAMA

*TRADE* NYJ TRADE #11 TO PHI FOR #21, #53

11. PHI - JERRY JUEDY, WR, ALABAMA

*TRADE* - ARI TRADES #12 TO DAL FOR #17, #82, AND #164

12. DAL - CJ HENDERSON, CB, FLORIDA

*TRADE* - SF TRADES #13 AND #156 TO MIA FOR #26, #56, AND #141

13. MIA - JUSTIN HERBERT, QB, OREGON

14. JAX - JAVON KINLAW, DT, SC

15. DEN - HENRY RUGGS JR, WR, ALABAMA

*TRADE* - ATL TRADES #16 AND #119 TO LVR FOR #19 AND #81

16. LRV - CEEDEE LAMB, WR, OKLAHOMA

17. ARI - JOSH JONES, OT, HOUSTON

*TRADE* - MIA TRADES #18 TO NO FOR #24 AND #88

18. NO - PATRICK QUEEN, LB, LSU

19. ATL - K'LAVON CHAISSON, EDGE, LSU

20. JAX - XAVIER MCKINNEY, S, ALABAMA

21. NYJ - AUSTIN JACKSON, OT, USC

22. MIN - AJ TERRELL, CB, CLEMSON

*TRADE* - NE TRADES #23 TO BAL FOR #28 AND #106

23. BAL - KENNETH MURRAY, LB, OKLAHOMA

*TRADE* MIA TRADES #24 TO SF FOR #26 AND #141 (MIA ORIGINAL PICK)

24. SF - JUSTIN JEFFERSON, WR, LSU

25. MIN - YETUR GROSS-MATOS, DE, PENN ST

26. MIA - AJ EPENESA, DE, IOWA

*TRADE* SEA TRADES #27 AND #101 TO IND FOR #34 AND #75

27. IND - JORDAN LOVE, QB, UTAH ST

28. NE - ZACK BAUN, LB, WISC

29. TEN - KRISTIAN FULTON, CB, LSU

30. GB - ROSS BLACKLOCK, DT, TCU

31. SF - JAYLON JOHNSON, CB, UTAH

32. KC - TREVON DIGGS, CB, ALABAMA

ROUND 2

33. CIN - EZRA CLEVELAND, OT, BOISE ST

*TRADE* - SEA TRADES #34 TO CAR FOR #38 AND #148

34. CAR - NEVILLE GALLIMORE, DT, OKLAHOMA

35. DET - JEFF GLADNEY, CB, TCU

36. NYG - ANTOINE WINFIELD JR, S, MINNESOTA

37. LAC - D'ANDRE SWIFT, RB, GEORGIA

38. SEA - TYLER BIADASZ, C/OG, WISC

39. MIA - GRANT DELPIT, S, LSU

*TRADE* - HOU TRADES #40 TO PIT FOR #49 AND #102

40. PIT - JONATHAN TAYLOR, RB, WISC

41. CLE - JEREMY CHINN, S, S. ILL.

42. JAX - LAVISKA SHENAULT, WR, COLORADO

43. CHI - CESAR RUIZ, C/OG, MICHIGAN

44. IND - DENZEL MIMS, WR, BAYLOR

*TRADE* TB TRADES #45 TO MIN FOR #58 AND #89

45. MIN - JALEN REAGOR, WR, TCU

46. DEN - ISAIAH WILSON, OT, GEORGIA

47. ATL - DAMON ARNETTE, CB, OHIO ST

48. NYJ - BRANDON AIYUK, WR, ASU

49. HOU - JUSTIN MADUBUIKE, DL, TEXAS A&M

50. CHI - ASHTYN DAVIS, S, CAL

51. DAL - LLOYD CUSHENBERRY, C/OG, LSU

52. LAR - TERRELL LEWIS, EDGE, ALABAMA

*TRADE* - NYJ (F/PHI) TRADE #53 TO GB FOR #62, #136, #192, AND #209

53. GB - TEE HIGGINS, WR, CLEMSON

54. BUF - CLYDE EDWARDS-HELAIRE, RB, LSU

55. BAL - JULIAN OKWARA, EDGE, ND

56. SF - MARLON DAVIDSON, DL, AUBURN

57. LAR - LUCAS NIANG, OT, TCU

58. TB - CURTIS WEAVER, EDGE, BOISE ST

59. SEA - NOAH IGBINOGHENE, CB, AUBURN

60. BAL - JORDAN ELLIOTT, DL, MISSOURI

61. TEN - JOSH UCHE, EDGE, MICHIGAN

62. NYJ - BRYCE HALL, CB, VIRGINIA

63. KC - JK DOBBINS, RB, OHIO ST

64. SEA - PRINCE TEGA WONAGHO, OT, AUBURN

 

Edited by badgers0821

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the trade down and i like Chaisson while doing so. Thats a really great job on the 1st round for the Falcons.

Now as for the 2nd round pick i have no problem with the position as CB is for sure a need a is DT, S, OG, and Edge    I think you went with a smart choice at CB there as that position group is really strong in round 2 with some high caliber players there.    The only problem i have with this is you gave us 1 of the 4 CB's that actually are the worst fit for our zone scheme.  The 4 main guys who are probably the worst fit four our scheme in the 1st 2 to 3 rounds are  Henderson, Terrell, Igbin, and Pride.   They struggle quite a bit in Zone coverage but are great man-to-man CB's.  If drafted to the right team all 4 of those guys could be very good at the next level Henderson specifically would be a beast in a man press scheme.   

The best 4 guys in the 1st 2 rounds that fit the Falcons Zone cover2/3 scheme are  Johnson, Diggs, Arnette, and Hall.  All 4 of those wouldn't do as well in a man scheme though.  I don't expect you to know exactly the scheme of every team and im guessing you gave igbin to the Falcons because you like him as a talent in general not based on scheme fits lol.   So if you don't mind sir would you gladly swap Damon Arnette for Igbin.

Which if im not mistaken works out in Seattles favor as i think in 2019 they ran majority of a man scheme which is what Quinn did for us the 1st half of the season last year and our entire team was garbage at it.  We swapped over to the Cover2/3 Zone under morris like he and Kiffen ran in Tampa and we dominated doing that the 2nd half of the year.    Seattle now gets Igbin who fit their scheme considering Hall actually doesn't.  We get Arnette who is a top 3 zone guy and it doesn't mess any of your draft picks up at all :D

Seattle fans correct me if im wrong on this about yall running a man scheme mostly now like Quinn did here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That's a crazy amount of trades.

I could deal with this for GB. Higgins isn't my favorite, but he's worth the swing

Edited by smetana34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man am I not a fan of this. I get its trying to acquire picks... but its just too much trading back which generally means less talent. The Jets need starting help on offense A LOT more than they need depth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like both 1st round picks, and I could definitely see the Vikings doing that in round two. I'm not sure about trading up for Reagor, but trading up for Mims would have been tempting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Man am I not a fan of this. I get its trying to acquire picks... but its just too much trading back which generally means less talent. The Jets need starting help on offense A LOT more than they need depth

I initially made the trade down because unfortunately for the Jets the top 4 OTs were all gone. I could have taken the top WR but I felt if OT is priority #1 moving back, picking up some extra picks, and still getting an OT made sense. The second trade was more so because I didn't see anyone available at that pick that wouldn't be there with the pick they traded down to. My goal for them in the first two rounds was to either get a premier OT and then a WR. When that broke down I decided to trade back, pick up an additional pick and therefore was able to get an OT, WR, and a bonus in a CB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I like the trade down and i like Chaisson while doing so. Thats a really great job on the 1st round for the Falcons.

Now as for the 2nd round pick i have no problem with the position as CB is for sure a need a is DT, S, OG, and Edge    I think you went with a smart choice at CB there as that position group is really strong in round 2 with some high caliber players there.    The only problem i have with this is you gave us 1 of the 4 CB's that actually are the worst fit for our zone scheme.  The 4 main guys who are probably the worst fit four our scheme in the 1st 2 to 3 rounds are  Henderson, Terrell, Igbin, and Pride.   They struggle quite a bit in Zone coverage but are great man-to-man CB's.  If drafted to the right team all 4 of those guys could be very good at the next level Henderson specifically would be a beast in a man press scheme.   

The best 4 guys in the 1st 2 rounds that fit the Falcons Zone cover2/3 scheme are  Johnson, Diggs, Arnette, and Hall.  All 4 of those wouldn't do as well in a man scheme though.  I don't expect you to know exactly the scheme of every team and im guessing you gave igbin to the Falcons because you like him as a talent in general not based on scheme fits lol.   So if you don't mind sir would you gladly swap Damon Arnette for Igbin.

Which if im not mistaken works out in Seattles favor as i think in 2019 they ran majority of a man scheme which is what Quinn did for us the 1st half of the season last year and our entire team was garbage at it.  We swapped over to the Cover2/3 Zone under morris like he and Kiffen ran in Tampa and we dominated doing that the 2nd half of the year.    Seattle now gets Igbin who fit their scheme considering Hall actually doesn't.  We get Arnette who is a top 3 zone guy and it doesn't mess any of your draft picks up at all :D

Seattle fans correct me if im wrong on this about yall running a man scheme mostly now like Quinn did here?

Updated, thanks for the input and insight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like this a bit for the Jets but would prefer Pittman at 62. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NewAge said:

Like this a bit for the Jets but would prefer Pittman at 62. 

So back to back WR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badgers0821 said:

So back to back WR?

Yes. Then could address CB at 68 and/or 79. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

*TRADE* NYJ TRADE #11 TO PHI FOR #21, #53

 

12 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

21. NYJ - AUSTIN JACKSON, OT, USC

 

12 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

48. NYJ - BRANDON AIYUK, WR, ASU

 

12 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

*TRADE* - NYJ (F/PHI) TRADE #53 TO GB FOR #62, #136, #192, AND #209

12 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

62. NYJ - BRYCE HALL, CB, VIRGINIA

 

I like the trade down if the board fell that way.

@21, I'd prefer Ezra Cleveland, but I can see Jackson.  I wouldn't hate it, but I have my reservations about Jackson.

@48, It would break my heart if Reagor went just a couple picks before us, but I like Aiyuk.

@62, I like the trade down and wouldn't mind an outside CB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×