2020 NFL Draft

soflbillsfan

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

No way of knowing Lamb would fall and certainly no way of knowing whether Atlanta or anyone would have made the trade with us when he did slide. 

On paper the trade Buffalo did would have only netted them the 18th pick. 

Yes thats why a 3rd would have netted them the 16th pick in which Atlanta was on the clock. The Falcons lost out on Cj Henderson and the Corner they were looking at was a 2nd rd grade the chances of him being there would be good for them. Diggs is on the team but it just stinks cause they could have been in a better position with Lamb, there are a ton of pluses going with a rookie over a veteran but the expectations of him falling to 17 was unthinkable and I get it because it was the safe move a few weeks ago to do. 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Is the ceiling greater? I don’t think that’s true. 

Yes it definitely can be, Diggs is still unknown on a new team. Yes our hope is he stays the way he did in Minnesota but things can digress on a player if used incorrectly. It happens all the time with players who had a solid season with one team goes to another and they just blow. Im good with the Diggs move I just think the disappointment is there knowing they could have had a shot at Lamb when it was unthinkable a few weeks ago when both him and Jeudy were expected to go top 10. 

40 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Yes it definitely can be, Diggs is still unknown on a new team. Yes our hope is he stays the way he did in Minnesota but things can digress on a player if used incorrectly. It happens all the time with players who had a solid season with one team goes to another and they just blow. Im good with the Diggs move I just think the disappointment is there knowing they could have had a shot at Lamb when it was unthinkable a few weeks ago when both him and Jeudy were expected to go top 10. 

How can you say that Diggs is an unknown and not Lamb? Diggs has proven it on the professional level. I am a big Lamb fan, but I'm equally as big on Diggs and he has proven it on an NFL level.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

How can you say that Diggs is an unknown and not Lamb? Diggs has proven it on the professional level. I am a big Lamb fan, but I'm equally as big on Diggs and he has proven it on an NFL level.

I never said that Lamb wasnt unknown, he is unproven at the NFL level. Diggs has proven it on a different team, his performance may not be as good as it was in Minny as the bills offense may be different. Yes diggs has shown he is good at the nfl level and I am not complaining that he is on the bills in anyway. I am disappointed about the fact that the bills could have had a shot at one of the top 2 guys in this draft and would have preferred Lamb over diggs cause Lamb is on a rookie deal, the issues that diggs has brought up off the field with the organization and not getting the ball, and he could demand a new contract at any time and sit out. Giving up a 1st rd and then some shows the bills need him, he can take advantage and say I want a new deal and sit out then the bills are stuck. the appeal of lamb to me is more then the diggs trade. Just would have liked to see if they could have landed him.

55 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

Still pumped with the RB's on board, just crossing my fingers Taylor,Swift, or Dobbins are on the board when we pick. I would be ok with Akers or Moss

Yea I wish CEH wasn't taken but Im good with him being the only one and then only 1 safety selected in Simmons. 

What is everyones top 5 choices now that the the 1st rd is over for pick 54

1. Swift
2. Diggs
3. Delpit
4. Taylor
5. Pittman