2020 NFL Draft

soflbillsfan

Hes a long term piece, good route runner and deep threat. Fits Allen's strengths of Allen can sharpen up the accuracy

Gonna have to fight to make team because hes raw. Could be a PS candidate to learn is what I'm hearing

No clue how someone can be a good route runner but raw. Seems to defy logic a bit 

Edited by BillsGuy82

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Hes a long term piece, good route runner and deep threat. Fits Allen's strengths of Allen can sharpen up the accuracy

Gonna have to fight to make team because hes raw. Could be a PS candidate to learn is what I'm hearing

No clue how someone can be a good route runner but raw. Seems to defy logic a bit 

Oof. I'd be pretty upset if a 4th round pick is cut and relegated to PS.

From Matt Faiburn at the Athletic two days ago:

Gabriel Davis, UCF

Like Gandy-Golden, Gabriel Davis wins with his physicality and doesn’t have the straight-line speed that will blow teams away. Also like Gandy-Golden, Davis can back his game up with a ton of college production after posting 1,200 yards and 12 touchdowns last season. Brugler currently has Davis as a third- or fourth-round pick, so there’s a chance the Bills could still get him on Day 3.

“Davis will have a tougher time getting open vs. NFL corners than his UCF tape, but he is a natural high-pointer with the catch radius and professional mentality to see snaps as an NFL rookie,” Brugler wrote.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Sounds like a deep threat who has very good catch radius. Could be a replacement for Smoke in two years?

Not sure I'm seeing him as a burner

I'm reading he was trending up from a lot of sources though

I'm feeling a little better about the pick

I like Gabe Davis. Had a chance to watch him a little bit in the past. I just didnt envision this pick. While I liked him i didnt see the Bills showing much interest. Especially since AGG said that Bills have been the team he has talked to the most. But i do like the pick. Mid to late 4th round is about right for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Well Diggs could take Browns place as a Flanker and then Gabriel could took Diggs spot as a Split End.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Avg 10 YPC. Daniel Jeremiah just said he is a downfield threat who gets vertical often.

ESPN showed some nice highlights lol.

• Like 1