2020 NFL Draft

soflbillsfan

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

If the Bills add a CB and OL  next I'll be thrilled with this whole thing.

Same

My guy Biadasz is still sitting there. Dude is a 1st/2nd round talent IMO. I have no idea why he has fallen

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Same

My guy Biadasz is still sitting there. Dude is a 1st/2nd round talent IMO. I have no idea why he has fallen

I forget who/where but a poster on this site said he isn't very athletic. No idea if that is true or not but what Morse and Spain do as pullers, there's no doubt we put a high value on that. 

Could see Terrence Steele in round 5 or 6 if they do go OL.

17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

If the Bills add a CB and OL  next I'll be thrilled with this whole thing.

Heck trade their 5th and 6th to move up in round 5 and their other 6th and their 7th to move up in round 6. Call it a day.

I don't think we will go oline in this draft. We just signed Boehm and McGinn for depth purposes. I think that was a sign we would draft other positions later in the draft.

I want CB and LB. And maybe a H-Back. Linebacker depth could use one more player. I think Orr out of Wisconsin will be a name to watch later in draft. And Chris Williamson as well.

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Dog **** pick lmao, Fromm is awful.

He is an ideal backup. Super smart kid who will help in the QB room every week. Definitely help Allen prepare for opponents. He doesnt have the skillset but he has a ton of IQ. Fromm can come in and not lose you games. He will be nothing special but solid. Thats what you want out of a backup. 

My favorite part of this pick is in a few years we can hype him up and trade him. Patriots are notorious for trading crappy backups and get a lot in return. Lets take a page from BB playbook.

• Like 1