Jump to content
soflbillsfan

2020 NFL Draft

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't see Moss falling that far. Gotta see how the board breaks.

Bryan Edwards is another guy I'd like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Later WR I was like is Tyler Johnson from Minnesota, but that is probably more for tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Via Joe Buscaglia

Potential targets for the #Bills at 86: RB: Zack Moss, Josh Kelley WR: Bryan Edwards, Gabriel Davis, Lynn Bowden, Antonio Gandy-Golden IOL: Lloyd Cushenberry, John Simpson, Ben Bredeson CB: Bryce Hall, Michael Ojemudia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Via Joe Buscaglia

Potential targets for the #Bills at 86: RB: Zack Moss, Josh Kelley WR: Bryan Edwards, Gabriel Davis, Lynn Bowden, Antonio Gandy-Golden IOL: Lloyd Cushenberry, John Simpson, Ben Bredeson CB: Bryce Hall, Michael Ojemudia

It's looking like Moss is slipping to us. Slowly getting excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's looking like Moss is slipping to us. Slowly getting excited.

Moss or Edwards would be great.

Any OL is fine too. Always need bodies and the right side is a question mark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Who are you guys thinking at 86?

Zach Moss? Antonio Gandy Golden?

Moss, Dantzler or Biadasz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moss is a perfect compliment to Singletary as he adds some pop but is still elusive.

Twitter scout crowd is loving this pick too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Draft gets an A from me after that selection. Fantastic value picks for both. 
 

I love Beane.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Lol another killer draft so far. 
 

IS THIS WHAT A GOOD REGIME FEELS LIKE 

So far, so good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Moss is a perfect compliment to Singletary as he adds some pop but is still elusive.

Twitter scout crowd is loving this pick too.

A violent hammer-type. Yup. Gonna punish some LBers late in the season at home! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...