2020 NFL Draft

soflbillsfan

My favorite unheralded Bill is Tavon Johnson. I love his explosive tackles and that he always seems to find the ball. That said the injuries have been a concern. I'm all-in on Bryce Hall and would move up to make that happen. Even if Hall can't unseat Johnson in the slot, at least we would likely have quality depth for when Johnson likely gets injured again. I still believe our biggest need is across from Tre, but that isn't likely to be solved this season...OR the FO is far more confident than I am in our current options.

Back-up plan would be to move up (if possible) to get T, Ben Bartch. Given value of picks, though, I think this is highly unlikely...even with adding a player.

Edited by Yibbyl

We could blow all of these picks and I think we've already had a successful draft. Epenesa and Moss were my #1 choices given who was on the board for both picks

But give me Biadasz to keep the streak alive!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’ve seen a few posters say they want him.

Is he a Guard or Center at the NFL level?

Both, hes one of only a couple day 1 starters left imo. Very versatile and arguably BPA at this point 

Edited by BillsGuy82