2020 Draft Day Thread

Bobby816

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

You guys are really riding this post draft high. I'm really only sure that Becton and Mims will start, and Mims only because we have no one else. The rest will be either depth or ps material.

I expect Davis, Zuniga, Perine and potentially Hall all to play a role this season. 

1 minute ago, Abe56 said:

Nobody knows that

Majoriry of teams are made up of late round - Undrafted players

Draft happens every year and for some reason, people always make random takes as if they can see the future on which late round picks becomes stars or quality players and which ones don’t. Weird

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

Only because we are incredibly lacking in talent. Not because these guys are future stars.

I couldn’t disagree more.

you yourself said you’re ok with Becton and Mims so I wont touch that.

Davis: will play a ton. In a passing league you have 5 DBs out there a ton. Add Adams who plays a LB/s hybrid he will play even more. And can play CB for us. A guy that will play as a rookie.

Zuniga: our edges are pretty much Jenkins and Basham. So yes he will get playing time.

Perine: more than likely our backup to Bell. And that means he will get touches. Especially since he can catch and block.

Morgan: this one I’ll give you since it’s a QB. But Darnold has missed rime every year he’s been in the nfl. It’ll be nice to potentially have a guy we are ok with playing if Darnold does go down.

Clark: while unlikely he will start. This guy can start. Nearly 49 games under his belt and beat up the tough competition he did play. Very NFL ready. Depth on OL is key. For example we had PS players starting for us to finish the season last year. He will get some time I’m sure. We cut or trade winters and he could start.

Hall: this is outside of Mims my fav pick. He’s a top 20 pick if he didn’t get injured. Total Williams CB with his size and man coverage skills.