2020 Draft Day Thread

Bobby816

Just now, SDotNova said:

I’m thinking Blankenship with our last pick.

Not sure why they don’t see a need to add competition at WR. Can’t have it all. This has been a solid draft. If we have this type of offseason year in and year out, we will be good.

We've added 4 Wide Receivers off the top of my head since the season ended.

Mentioned earlier how smart Peoples-Jones is. Broadcast just said his dad is a doctor. Son wants to follow and become a surgeon. I could see why teams might have knocked him for that. I could see him playing for a few years and then calling it a day.

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

I’m thinking Blankenship with our last pick.

Not sure why they don’t see a need to add competition at WR. Can’t have it all. This has been a solid draft. If we have this type of offseason year in and year out, we will be good.

Didn't they just announce they re-signed K- Fickens?  Why resign him if you were gonna draft a K?

Just now, SDotNova said:

Mentioned earlier how smart Peoples-Jones is. Broadcast just said his dad is a doctor. Son wants to follow and become a surgeon. I could see why teams might have knocked him for that. I could see him playing for a few years and then calling it a day.

Make sense. Being a doctor take a lot of time and the worst thing he could do is damage to his hands for example. Cant be a surgeon with poor hands.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

We've added 4 Wide Receivers off the top of my head since the season ended.

Berrios is a special teamer. Chesson is a camp body. We got 5 guys. I just think it’s prudent add a guy to compete. Seems like we are missing a yac guy.