2020 Draft Day Thread

Bobby816

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

I wanna know how much it would cost to come up for Mims but that will eliminate Hennessy from the equation who I think is the #1 target for JD now 

we all pounded the table for a new GM that would address the offensive line. Looks like we got what we wanted 

Yeah, I'm okay with this

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

Same and I'm not willing to risk that in the 2nd.  Unless we get Epenesa/Hennessey then trade back into the 2nd then maybe.

Don’t want Epenesa personally, think he’s best fit for a STrongSide DE in a 4/3 or a 5T in a 3/4

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Honestly I trust Gregg Williams with what he has now. The injuries last year and what he got out of that unit was very impressive. I’m using the next 2 picks on OL/WR still 

Agreed - We have to view Quinnen and Mosley as two huge additions to the defense

With that said, the schedule will be more difficult, but nonetheless

Hammer O

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Honestly I trust Gregg Williams with what he has now. The injuries last year and what he got out of that unit was very impressive. I’m using the next 2 picks on OL/WR still 

First 4 picks NEED to be offense...after that play everything by value. Would like to see us add an edge and a CB at some point though 

2 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I also see this plus from what I have seen he does have a lot of body catches. Watch his route running very few routes he runs has no more than 1 or 2 moves. He is also to slow for me to get separation. This is just my opinion from what I see. I think there is better WR than him out there. 

You saw wrong. His separation is fine, his hands are fine. Only concern is injury. I'm not gonna keep doing this with you though.